Another one on the line tonight, sets up a date, then when you pick her up, asks for $25 to give the babysitter, leaves an empty purse with you and disappears into the building never to return! (Same m-o as the girl on Coldrey, but different chick this time.) Fell for it again!The block she lives in is between 7-800 March Rd, Kanata, tel # ends with 38. Used the name "Angela" on Quest, but that can change!Didn't have change, so she took me for $40! Too bad, she was a hottie.She actually used a landline, that I was able to reverse search this time, so I will be flyering her building next week, unless she agrees to return the $.

This should probably get moved to the warnings section...

GiantJean, welcome to cerb it's a different environment here from where we met on TERB, hope you like it here.

I've been tellin you for ages the gems aren't out on quest any more, although with your chatline experience I'm surprised you fell for that one, it's certainly been around long enough. She must 'a been a real hottie to let that one slip by. Maybe this incident will be the catalyst turning point for you to walkaway from quest, once and for all. Stick around here and you'll discover where the true gems of this city can be found.

Moved it. Make sure you let the people on quest know what this person did so they can at least block her ip

(this was on the telephone chat line, not online.)

Update: 98% sure this is the same "Angela" that was arrested two weeks ago on Caldwell Ave for stabbing someone with a needle. the last name of the phone # she was calling from matches the last name of the arrested girl.

May be a hottie but she sounds to be a little ding-dong between the ears.

Caldwell...IMHO the toughest part of town (beats the tough part of Vanier).

Guest blo*****s

Angela in Kanata, huh ?

On March road you say ?

LOL, I remember hearing her on Quest (but not lately) - her greeting always said something about hooking up for sex, (and then going "out" afterwards, LOL).

Anyway, the last time she was on (quite a while ago), she sounded either drunk or high - and somewhat desperate.

In any event, she gave me her number, and yup - it was a landline, which I reverse-looked up to be on March Road in Kanata.

I never did call her. I am sure she found another guy anyway.

Besides, if she is the needle-stabbing psycho you described then I'm glad she and I never connected.

Quest lately is full of old ladies now for some reason - and that's just not my cup of tea !

May be a hottie but she sounds to be a little ding-dong between the ears.

Caldwell...IMHO the toughest part of town (beats the tough part of Vanier).

There are lots of good people living in Carlington Heights (Caldwell Ave) area. But it's also a major "project/drug dealer/SW" part of town.

IMHO, anyone who goes anywhere near the main SW/druggie strolls (Vanier/Carlington/Mechanicsville/Market etc) is really just asking for trouble: LE/STDs/RipOffs etc.

Agreed, It's important to remember when discussing certain parts of town, bad people can live in good neighborhoods, and good people can live in bad neighborhoods.

I've often thought that people who choose to frequent providers in "those" neighborhoods are preying on the vulnerable and expect deals and discounts, which just isnt fair.

my two cents.

• Like 1

Wow quite a story but if it is the same Angela girl would she not still be in jail? I read she was charged with attempted murder! And one would think she is considered a flight risk? But that's a horror story and I'd say your lucky she left with your cash compared to sticking you with an infected needle! OMG!

Posted via Mobile Device