Bella

Purely on a whim, phoned the number on a CL ad just posted this evening for Bella. Turns out she's the latest at PK, recently arrived from Victoria. An hour and a half later, I met her for a half-hour at an east-end hotel. Also turns out I was her first Ottawa date. If my experience is any way to judge, she probably will have many more

She has a very pretty face with a big wide smile, brown eyes and lots of flowing black hair. Slim legs, flat belly, gorgeous tight rounded ass and 36 DDs. Altogether, a very hot looking young woman with an outstanding body. We were soon positioned for my favourite "number", which allowed me to note that not only does she have very sexy butterfly labia but also a small clit hood stud bar. I won't go into all the rest of the details (you can explore for yourself if you date her) but safe to say she is very friendly and enthusiastic. She offers a full array of standard safe GFE services, but, as well, there could be extras. (YMMV - mine did very pleasantly). My favourite memory will be that big wide smile and bright brown eyes looking up enthusiastically at me at me just before a missile emerged from between two mountains and exploded, covering the "Russian steppes" with a lot of liquid snow. (There you have a kind of "Cold War" metaphor for something which was in fact was very hot.)

For additional comments by another member, see also this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5336

And for the latest on Bella, see:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=B&t=5440

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty

Very nice review! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Well guys, I always knew that I would be in this game for a short time... Since the spring, I have met a few ladies and I've gotten it all out of my system. (I think)

I haven't always reviewed ladies, but as a farewell gesture for the good advice I've received here in the past, I wanted to give back.

A couple other board members reviewed Bella when she was at PK. She actually worked with DV before that and is back with DV again.

What can I say? She arrived on time. Her pics are completely accurate, but in fact she looks better in person since the pics on the site are a little fuzzy. She has a rare combo of a very slim, tight figure and enhanced breasts. Her attitude was great and to say she was enthusiastic would be an understatement. Everything was safe. While I had what I'd call a safe GFE experience, she's a case of YMMV.

I don't want to get over the top in the review here, but I'd recommend for sure.

BellaBeauty or aka PK Bella

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=19586

I had an opportunity to get together with Bella recently which I can describe as an amazing GF experience.

Bella arrived on time and her attire was very classy yet provocative. Bella is down to earth and really easy to talk to. With a natural sense of humour prevailing; Bella made the experience memorising. Bella is hot!!!

I won?t delve too much into the details of our experience other than to say it was wonderful and will remain between her and I.

Repeat ? absolutely

Thank You Bella J

welcome back kih (I know you have been busy lately) and thanks for intriguing review of Bella :-D.

I am a bit confused though :-?. Is Bella an independent whom we can PM on this board or we have to call PK for her?.

Hey SA,

I met Bella through CERB. The date was arranged directly with her by way of pm and finalized by way of cell.

I believe Bella is INDY at times and also at other times is represented by PK. May depend on the day of the week. She advertises in the announcement section.

SA,

I believe I read somewhere that you like the ladies taller. That being so; I should say that Bellabeauty stands about 5/8 - 5/9 if my memory serves me correct.

Yes 5/9 is definitely my favorite. I will keep Bella in mind for sure and great that she is also independent (and on this board too).

I called for Abby a couple of times (she is also tall) but it seems they don't send her outcalls anymore (I am an outcall guy only). My guess is she has become very popular (and rightly so).

I am not sure that we are talking about the same Bella..

I am pretty sure it is the same Bella as she indicated that she also does outcalls for PK on occasion.

I had an opportunity to spend a 4th occasion with Bellabeauty recently which I can only describe as an amazing intimate GF experience. My jaw dropped and I was stunned when Bella opened the door to her suite as she was dressed in her birthday suit. Without hesitation, Bella applied a succulent French kiss and firm hug. With a warm alluring smile, model looks and a down to earth easy going personality--This gal is hot!!! It didn?t take long to get comfortable and passionate kisses were flowing. Shortly thereafter while caressing her beautiful breasts; Bella surprised me by a very pleasurable ?BBBJ? and paid particular attention to the boys. Bella is eager to please and be pleased orally. Multiple Karma Sutra was exhausted resulting in an exploding orgasm. The remainder of our date shall remain between her and I other than to say that Bella accommodated my desires. Thank You Bella!

Repeat ? Absolutely ;)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.