Charlotte Sinclair -- Independent and French Kiss Society

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

I had the opportunity to visit again, for the third time, with Charlotte Sinclair during her September, 2008 visit to Ottawa.

We had a great visit ... as already stated by other reviewers on other boards, Charlotte sets the standard for GFE, period. She is a very bright, animated lady with a very postive attitude and she can speak intelligently on any number of topics. The photos on her website are quite accurate ... she has long dark black hair and is quite lovely. She is not one to put on an act and she seems quite sincere, both in her conversation and her lovemaking.

Charlotte has "graduated" to Independent status at French Kiss Society, a well-respected agency in Montreal that I beleive is run by the ladies themselves. You can learn more about her on her own website or on the FKS website.

Just a bit of specifics as to our visit ... On this last visit (an outcall visit), she arrived in an all black outfit, black stockings, black heels and ... as I soon discovered (smile) ... no panties. Very sexy and very, very exciting! We shared some wine and cheese and great conversation followed by some very sensual private time.

I cant imagine anyone making a client more comfortable than Charlotte. I will certainly be repeating when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks Charlotte!

Yes indeed she is another gem from FKS, good for you Kubricfan;-)

I need to investigate myself next time she is here! FYI another FKS touring lady coming soon as well:boobies:

I had noticed Charlotte some time ago after her last trip to Ottawa, we traded a couple of PM?s and she mentioned she would hopefully return late summer. During the period in between I often wandered to her site and admired her sheer beauty and sex appeal. Last month I stumbled on her EC ad stating that she would be in town this week. Literally a month ago I booked with her and eagerly awaited my chance to meet her.

The day finally came and as it was a morning appointment I brought some coffee, a light breakfast and some sparkling water. I like to get to know someone a bit with some social time on a first visit. I met Charlotte at her classy hotel and when she stepped out from behind the door I was mesmerized. Beautiful face, great dark glasses and a very nice (and new) hairstyle with that amazing jet black hair you see in her pictures.

We chatted for a bit and I was so at ease and comfortable with her, we got to know each other a little bit then moved to the bed to get comfortable as she lit some candles. As I sat on the bed she slid down her skirt revealing an incredibly sexy body and very cute panties. The top came off next and there she was in a gorgeous bra and panty set. Charlotte has a very healthy lifestyle and it shows in her incredible body.

She moved closer to me and we started to kiss, slowly at first as we discovered each other, then deeper and more passionately. I moved to her neck and kissed and licked the length of it, discovering it is an erogenous zone for her. Charlotte and I did this a lot, kissing, exploring, tasting and pressing our bodies against each other. At times I could not tell where I started and she ended.

As I undressed (I was so turned on kissing her I almost forgot I was still fully clothed, but somehow she had undone most of my shirt without me noticing) she moved to the bed and I had another wow moment. Her body is truly amazing and I was very excited to be near her. As we moved together onto the bed we shared more kisses as we explored each other fully and in many different ways.

I don?t want to go into exhaustive detail about what followed but want to mention some of the amazing traits of hers that describe the experience:

Incredibly passionate, Charlotte is a sensual, sexy and intriguing person. Just thinking about her gets me aroused, she is intoxicating.

Deceptively naughty, I was able to help Charlotte achieve orgasm a few times and she is a person that knows her body and helps you help her. I loved it and also have to confess when she held back a scream at one point I was incredibly turned on.

Very intelligent and personable, I was getting turned on just talking to her; she is smart, worldly, inquisitive and inspiring.

Know that thread Beautiful Behinds? Charlottes should be at the top of the list, a bum that I loved to touch, caress and grab (she seemed to like it too:wink:).

Skin like silk, I spent many minutes while we were lying together just running my hands lightly over her body and marveling at the feel of her skin.

Charlotte on top feels like you are in heaven, I can?t help mentioning this, when she was on top of me and I was able to see her beauty and passion and run my hands all over her body, I could have sworn I was on another plain of existence.

At the end Charlotte and I were curled together and I felt very lucky I had a chance to meet this remarkable, dynamic and sexy woman.

As I was leaving Charlotte and I shared a long hug, a parting sensual kiss, I plan (and hope) to see her again if and when she returns to Ottawa. Thank you Charlotte for an amazing morning and naughty memories I will replay for some time.

Great reviews! Sorry to have missed Charlotte, but I enjoyed my correspondence with her. She does seem intelligent, personable, fun, and I'm sure, gorgeous.

Most excellent rec Jerican, she is everything I thought she be.I was booked with her this week, but my loss, work got in the way.I hope Charlotte will be back in Ottawa, I wanted to see her.

Pete make sure to take a sick day next time! I booked my morning off a month in advance and declined at least three meetings people tried to squeeze in...it was well worth it.

Although my meeting just after seeing her was mostly a write off, I was smiling through the whole thing.:grin:

Most excellent rec Jerican, she is everything I thought she be.I was booked with her this week, but my loss, work got in the way.I hope Charlotte will be back in Ottawa, I wanted to see her.

jerican -- Glad to hear things went great for you ... very nice review, and you did a lot of great preparation work. Charlotte is very down to earth and easy to relate to, in addition to being very, very sexy. I had three wonderful experiences with her in the past, but our schedules haven't worked out since that time.

Pete -- you are wayyyy behind the curve on this wonderful lady. :-D After seeing Sydney Lacroix, I'm surprised you didn't make Charlotte a priority. She seems to come back every other month, but I'm not positive.

When I saw Charlotte last she mentioned she would be back today for a short trip and if possible we could meet again that day. I booked very quickly and again counted down the days till she arrived.

Charlotte is an amazing woman and very sexy, this time I wanted to spoil her a little so after we sat and chat for a bit I undressed her and had her lie down. I proceeded to give her a long sensual oil massage sprinkled with lots of light touching, kissing and licking. We both got kind of worked up as I was doing this and when I finished her massage she flipped over and we embraced into a passionate kiss.

We proceeded to have an incredibly erotic afternoon together, lots of touching, lots of kissing, lots of different positions, and lots of orgasms. All of it was incredibly sensual and exciting. Something about this woman drives me crazy, her beauty? Her phenomenal body? The way she writhes in ecstasy? Her confidence? Her intelligence? All of it I think.

Once we were spent we lay in bed naked together and I lightly traced the length of her body as we sipped wine and we just chatted with ease and familiarity. I could not stop looking at and touching her...

Thank you again Charlotte for an amazing, passionate and sensual Friday afternoon!

Oh and I can only think of one thing wrong with Charlotte...her taste in movies! ;-) (private joke)

I finally had the chance to see Charlotte early this past week, and can only endorse jerican's glowing recommendations. She is smart, funny, and 'quirky', as she described herself, a good conversationalist and definitely fun to be with. She was relaxed and at ease with me right from the start, which was great, making our time together feel like a real GFE.

Most importantly, she is a very interesting and creative sex partner, receptive and responsive, but also taking the initiative at the right times. Trimmed but not shaved; I personally prefer shaved, but this was absolutely fine.

She asked for discretion, but said I could mention one feature that I particularly liked about her cowgirl technique, the tight gripping of my thighs with her hands as she rode me, for maximum effect. This was a thrilling experience, and I enjoyed the variations in rhythm and rocking motion that Charlotte performed.

It was good to meet Charlotte at last, after much fantasizing on my part.

A very good time, long awaited.

All great reviews. I met Charlotte a while ago and didn't put something down at that time. Suffice to say it was a great session and Charlotte was amazing as everyone said she is.

More than that, she was as enterprising behind closed doors as she is elegant in pictures. Thank you Charlotte.

Posted via Mobile Device

After seeing Charlotte in her latest visit to our fair city I have to agree with all the previous posts. She is definitely one of the more classier SP's around and also damn cute !!

Since she is not keen on have too much explicit detail given out, I will simply say that I probably had one of my best SP experiences with Charlotte. She was articulate, funny, cute, sexy, playful and fantastic in the sack. She also has a very fine butt.

She is definitely an SP that is worth spending the extra cash and going for a 2 hour session, especially for us older guys who can't shot a load every 5 minutes.

I will be saving my loonies for Charlotte's next visit.

I had the greatly anticipated privilege of meeting with Charlotte last week. She is even more beautiful than her tasteful website depicts and her complementary intelligence and charm perfectly complete the true courtesan triad. While I will no doubt soon be counting the days until Charlotte's return to Ottawa, I am content to rest today in the peaceful and passionate afterglow of our wonderful time together.

Since Slurp rightly pointed out that a review board is rather useless without actual reviews, I decided to provide a quick update on my recent visit with Charlotte. I wasn't planning on doing such since I had already provided a recommendation previously. But it was a few years ago.

Okay, let's get to the recommendation part of this message. Needless to say, Charlotte maintains her legendary status. As I noted in my previous recommendation, she is articulate, funny, cute, sexy, playful and just an all round great person to have a conversation with. We did do a few other things than just talk :wink: which left little Phil more than a happy camper.

The best thing about my visit with Charlotte was just how things flowed naturally. There didn't seem to be any awkward silences or forced moves. Things progressed easily for sitting on the couch having a drink of water and chatting, to Charlotte laying her lovely legs across my lap and then ending up in the bed naked exploring each other fully. 2012 definitely started out well !!

My only complaint is the limited times Charlotte comes up to visit us in Ottawa and when she does she usually is only her a few days.

For those of you have not experience the joys of Charlotte's company, I highly recommend you make the effort to see her on her next visit. I know I will be keeping an eye out for her next visit.

Thanks for the reco.. Charlotte is very classy lady, and she manages to combine her classiness with an easy going and conversational style (not to mention sexiness) that is absolutely wonderful to experience. As I only visit Ottawa occasionally, our schedules haven't matched up for quite a while, but I'm glad to see people posting recent experiences that sound exactly like the experiences I have had with her in the past. Hope to see her again at some point in the not to distant future.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.