I am considering to expand my Oasis of romance with another room. But before I do I am interested in hearing some feedback on my idea. I am certified in Shiatsu massage and aromatherapy. I would like to purchase a massage table, and high quailty massgae oils. If offered how many of you would be interested in either sensual massage with happy endings? Or perhaps we would start or finish with a complete body rub with our time together? Let me know your thoughts? Thanks, xoxoxo

Sophia,

I just recently moved my incall location to my home and made one room into a "Spa" profession massage table, mirrors, water fountain.... Then I had so many requests to start offering GFE again and now I do both, again. I even have an "Ultimate Pkg", where we start with a Sensual Massage and then continue in the boudoir! That's my most popular session now! I say go for it! Check out my website if you want! Good luck!

The idea of a massage either before or after an ecounter with you sounds wonderful. The area you describe sounds very relaxing and comfortable and I hope to see it someday!

Thank you everyone! I am excited to use my massage skills! The spa is going to be a great addition to my oasis of romance for sure:) I hope to have it going within a month, perhaps a grand opening would be fun:)

Unfortunately, I'm not in your neck of the woods but would welcome your massage services. I'm always surprised that more SPs don't develop and offer massage services as an option or addition to their service offering. It can be nearly as lucrative, and in someways can be more sensual and interactive than full service.

I think you will have more repeat business for sure with this service! I also think it's a good way to break the ice for a first time client. I might just have to take a drive up there!

Guest ba**a*****00

Absolutely great idea!!! A true Sensual massage is a rarity in the Maritimes it seems.