Eye Contact or Lay Back?

eye contact. no question. i used to see this girl in gatineau named jennifer. she is at bonne detente. does a tremendous body slide. not a spinner. blonde. nice bombs. loved looking in her eyes when i blew my load.

Guest f***2f***

Eye contact??? shit my eyes are usually firmly closed as every nerve ending in my body is screaming for release....so i'm gonna go with....she can look up my way but it might not be pretty....lol

I always keep my eyes closed or look away, because this one time the girl pointed my dick towards the head area and you guessed it.... I got the ol' SOG in the eyes.....

In my massage therapy sessions, it is EYES WIDE OPEN, it is beautiful when you request your ending to be an sensual body slide from the start of your head (on your shoulders:razz:) down to your other head.:-o Just view the gorgeous site going down,and feel the MP's breasts slide along your chest....mmmm...nice eh?

it all depends on the woman and the situation......some times it is to dark to geta decent eye-lock going.......but it does add to the experiance....

The best time I remember was with Lili of Jasmine's......Lily had me locked in a visual stare down and it made the experiance sooooo..much more intense.....:shock:

Definitely eye contact for me...Its part of the experience!

I'm very interested in what is being said in this thread because I am such a visual creature. We all have a dominant sense when it comes to our intimate stimulation. Altho all the senses need to be stimulated, everyone has one sense that is the trigger. We fall in to the three categories of seeing it, hearing it or feeling it. One will dominate, the other two will compliment it. Orafactory senses become the net that holds it all together. It's important for an SP to be able to identify which sense is her guests main button and then tailor the experience to that leaning.

I am a tactile primary with supporting visual stimulation to get the job done. In order to ensure I enjoy, there is always a mirror close by because I love to watch the play as it unfolds. When I identify that my guest is visual, the mirror becomes the focal point of our play. If he enjoys "eyes closed" then it's a combination of touches and words, whether they are whispered or screamed. Those that close their eyes need to cut off the visual in order to focus on the tactile and verbal input. I find the visual aspect allows me to turn off the mental dialogue by concentrating on the images while the tactile moves the story in the desired direction. You must have all the sensations stimulated in the appropriate way to ensure the experience. I find the eye contact to be an integral part of my own satisfaction from the moment my guest arrives and the door opens until it closes as the guest departs. Facial expressions can be comical at times if you are not staying in the moment but if in the mutual throes they just enhance the experience. So I guess I would be an "eyes wide open" kinda girl...

Catherine

Edited by cat
bad grammar!

Why is this thread in the Massage section? Cat just blew my mind with what she said, it's nothing to do with massage. Cat, when are you coming back here?