Sophia - An emotionally true GFE

I have had the pleasure of having Sofia from Discreet Valley over on a few occasions. She is extremely warm and sensual, really cute and emotionally tense (a real sweetheart). She brings you both emotional and physical aspects of a girl friend experience.

Looks:

She may not be everyone?s cup of tea though as she has short hair (but really cute face). However, neck down, she is very feminine and sexy. She is tall, slim, very young, classy, having soft fair skin, medium size hard (not sagging) titties, a cute pink kitty kat (unfortunately shaved, but shaved is preferred by 80% of gentlemen) and very sexy bubbly bum.

Attitudes:

The scale doesn?t go high enough for her attitudes (friendliness). She is a real sweetheart. Lots of hugging and kissing, very cute accent with eyes full of love and passion. She is a submissive young girl. If you look for domination, she is not for you.

Services:

She provides all (safe) GFE related services.

Hygiene:

She is a very classy clean young lady.

Sofia's (not so Secret) Admirer

SA,

Thanks for the review! I never had any dealings with DV or the ladies they represented, but it appears they are top notch.

Thanks kih for the added comments.

As a general comment to all fellow members please note that I am recommending Sophia at DV and not necessarily the agency itself as my experience with DV is very limited that I am not at this moment in a position to recommend it highly or otherwise (I have had only three girls from this agency, Sophia being my most favourite). They do have a very good web site though with plenty of girls and pictures and descriptions for each girl.

It appears that Sofia is no longer working as SP . I am very sad to learn this, however, I would like to extend my best wishes to this sweet, beautiful lady on her future endeavours. She was a real sweetheart and will be greatly missed by many admirers.

Unfortunatly, Sofia was in the previous plane and came to do her time. Now, lets enjoy the present time with many more magic ladies waiting at different times.

Abracadabra secret admirer.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.