Groups Pictures ...

So, after a week of my return, I finally decided to post a couple of pics I took of yummy Mexican food in the cooking group but if I understood correctly, they have to be in my albums first? Is there another way to upload them? I don't mind having a food album in my profile but not sure how gents would feel about it lol.

Thanks in advance!

Isabella, either they should be in one of your albums, or on a website. Posting pictures work with url's (the full website path to a picture).

If on a website, just copy and paste the picture url....

Unless there is another way ...

I hope this helps....

you can upload them to a 3rd party account like photobucket and then copy/paste the {img}/{/img} cose in your messages.

you can upload them to a 3rd party account like photobucket and then copy/paste the {img}/{/img} cose in your messages.

Stating the obvious here, but... of course, then everyone on CERB knows your photobucket (or flickr, or whatever) account, which may or may not be what you want :)

If you do this, you might want to create a new one for CERB (and related) usage only...