Lost in Translation

Yesterday i met a new client ...he's from Japan and his English is really bad just like my Japanese...lol. Having him come to my place and giving directions was difficult. Having him in my place was just as difficult. Hes a very nice young man but things seem to be somewhat different then what I'm used to. The language of love usually comes quit easily to me but when i can't understand what someone is saying its just weird and perhaps a little uncomfortable.{ I'm used to some talking b4 and after.}

I was his first white Sp and seems i have a different smell then Japanese women. So here's the thing...i have noticed that men from different cultures and countries are for the most part the same but they do have a different smell as well...not a bad one for sure just different...so I'm guessing that women from other cultures and countries do as well?

I have seen many men from many different countries and this is the first time i was totally lost for words. Maybe it was his age? Maybe it was our lack of communication? We did have fun but just not what I'm used to. Like i always say if i can't kiss you then i don't want to see u....

kisses,

Emma

ps i should add that he was not my first Japanese man just the first one i couldn't understand...

Edited by Emma Alexandra
adding something

Well Emma, knowing and understanding different cultures can take a person a lifetime to understand as cultural habits are not just a passing fad but something that is in persons blood from 1000's of years of decended traits. Cultures either divided us or conquered us as humans and to this day many people from countries all around the world would rather kill a person then to understand their culture. That said, sex is sex and as far as the Japanese culture goes....next time dress up like a geisha girl, lay flowers around your home and serve him like a slave would.... In our world its called fetish, in their world its called respect.

just a thought.

Oh by the way, I'm still a caveman, so next time I see you walking by my cave, don't be too shocked if I jump out and grab you....lol

Maybe the guy is tired of the Geisha girls and wanted a Westerner? It might be insulting to him if Emma tried to copy a Geisha...just a thought.

as it turns out he was happier then i though...lol...he sent a letter thanking me for my very Professional Job...i think he meant the below job...hahahaha, yes i meant to write below job....do you guys know that's what it was orginally called...lol {at least thats what i was told}

kisses,

Emma A

Guest f***2f***

I think the smell thing is probably about diet. We tend to eat more red meat and high protein foods. They eat a lot of fish and rice and stuff. I've noticed when I have a lot of meat my sweat smells different...just a thought