new to cerb - 1st review

Hi all,

I am a long-time user of the 'other' board.

Just getting a handle on this new board, well new to me at least. Where it is a recommendation board, not a review board. Fair enough. I will try my best. I plan on giving many reviews...or should i say recommendations...on the masage scene in Ottawa.

I am looking forward to sharing some of my good reviews on here....starting with....

sorry guys, just getting used to cerb...

anyways, starting with -- my vist to Luna Spa on Carling. Finally they are renovating, and actually growing into a decent spa. Looks like they are taking over a bunch more space, so the rooms will be bigger, and more discrete. (for so long the one room was a sad joke, with french doors that didn't close, and a shower that was broken).

Anyways new place holds much promise. I saw Courtney, who is an amazing girl -- great personality, sensual, fun to talk to. Red head (one of my weaknesses), i will guess 25 years, petite, great little body. Massage was avereage to good, lots of chit chat, lots of teasing. Finish was intense, non rushed. I got the feeling she enjoys her job, and loves to chat, getting to know the client.

Will i be back? Yes. especially with the renovations. Price was average to slightly above -- 6xgreen for a nude, restricted finish. all in all a fun time.

Jay

Guest ye****y1*3

welcome. i too have wandered from the 'other' board. it is different here, i agree

Thanks for the review and the tip on my shared weakness for redheads - is she dyed or natural?

sorry guys, just getting used to cerb...

anyways, starting with -- my vist to Luna Spa on Carling. Finally they are renovating, and actually growing into a decent spa. Looks like they are taking over a bunch more space, so the rooms will be bigger, and more discrete. (for so long the one room was a sad joke, with french doors that didn't close, and a shower that was broken).

Anyways new place holds much promise. I saw Courtney, who is an amazing girl -- great personality, sensual, fun to talk to. Red head (one of my weaknesses), i will guess 25 years, petite, great little body. Massage was avereage to good, lots of chit chat, lots of teasing. Finish was intense, non rushed. I got the feeling she enjoys her job, and loves to chat, getting to know the client.

Will i be back? Yes. especially with the renovations. Price was average to slightly above -- 6xgreen for a nude, restricted finish. all in all a fun time.

Jay

Thanks for the review and the tip on my shared weakness for redheads - is she dyed or natural?

I'm pretty sure she's natural, almost positive.

Thanks for the welcome here guys. Just heard as part of their reno's that Luna now has a hot but in one of the rooms...could make things interesting. Has anyone tried it out?

oh man, thats a Freudian slip if I have ever seen one. by "hot but" i obviously meant "hot tub"...lol. Hopefully there has always been a hot butt in each room. lol.

Jay

Guest m***2

Welcom Jay, I have had a hard time getting used to this board as well the recommondation part sometimes is easy to forget when you want to advise the gentlement of a problem. That being said I have learned that it is much better when everything remains positive. If you dont here anything good here than sometimes not all you can assume the rest.

As far as Luna I have been there three times this week and it is great. I was surprised at how great it really was. I will not say anymore ;-)

Welcom Jay, I have had a hard time getting used to this board as well the recommondation part sometimes is easy to forget when you want to advise the gentlement of a problem. That being said I have learned that it is much better when everything remains positive. If you dont here anything good here than sometimes not all you can assume the rest.

As far as Luna I have been there three times this week and it is great. I was surprised at how great it really was. I will not say anymore ;-)

Do they have a hot tub?

Guest m***2

That is a question that I was actually wondering... In short I havn't seen one nor asked for it. Just for anyone who hasn't been there it is right across from the movie theatres in bayshore. The good news is there is lots or parking and a a semi anonomys entry. when you go up the stairs there is a barber shop and right after that the next door is them. The place seems small, it is dark - dimly lit. They do a great job to ensure that you do not see other clients or people while you are there. For whatever reason I always go to the same place when I am there. It is a room with a relaxing atmoshere, great attendants, great converstation and things I can not mention = good stuff ;-)

Back to the hot there was two rooms that i was not in and it could be there but I am not sure. I will investigate next time I am in and let all know.

Do they have a hot tub?

I went in to luna to see Courtney, she mentioned that they do indeed have a hot tub, but that it hasn't been up and running b/c of the new renos. I guess it's working now. I'm not a big hot tub fan myself, though if you could convince the girl to get in with I might re-consider. I'd much prefer getting a massage in a sauna. I wish you could get that here!

In regards to Courtney she's still great (actually probably my favourite at this place), but it can be tough to see her since only works a few days a week now. (Lots of school work I guess)

Cheers,

Narman