I have to agree Uli.

Shower play with a lady is all part of the experience. Wet is great! What is really nice is that it generally happens before and after.

Gents

Any recommendations with MPs that enjoy getting wet...

The idea of a shower-massage-shower combination is very enticing!!

Frenchie

Bethany aka Sweetest massage - without a doubt.

If Trish were not retired, I would suggest her too.

Gents

Any recommendations with MPs that enjoy getting wet...

The idea of a shower-massage-shower combination is very enticing!!

Frenchie

Michelle

Now to get back to the original question on the thread, Shower is great I love it and could stay there for the entire appointment.

Michelle

Now to get back to the original question on the thread, Shower is great I love it and could stay there for the entire appointment.

I wonder if this is an option that may be offered: CMJ, Michelle, Bethany, any comments?

I've only ever done the shower thing at CMJ and really enjoyed it each time I have been there. It's just a great way to start off the pampering for an hour.

I used to refuse showers going in to places as I shower daily each morning, but now I am thinking I should start accepting so I can provide some info here to the board on how they go at other places.

Now I'm smiling.... :-)

Guest ye****y1*3

michelle's....i dont shower at any other places...usually i just want to get in and out fast, but not with her :razz:

i usually have two showers, one in the beginning and one at the end. I really enjoy the shower segments and look forward to them...they really add to the whole massage experience.

Guest M***ell***A
I wonder if this is an option that may be offered: CMJ, Michelle, Bethany, any comments?

I would be open to a shower session :) My poor hair though lol

I knew my favorite girl would love to be wet for a long long time!!

Ahhhh sigh.

I think this would be really sexy and wet with the steamy shower and all that slippery soap! Sign me up! Xoxox

I think I just fell and hurt myself - I may need some resuscitation.

I wish a local provider would start giving soapy massages like they have in asia - unfortunately you need a bathroom area where you can get the floor wet - really wet. If you don't what I mean by soapy massage google it there are some videos out there most include FS but the massage doesn't have to.

An entire sesion with Michelle in the shower!!! Wow a dream come true. That is what I would call steaming hot!!! I am sure up for that.

An entire sesion with Michelle in the shower!!! Wow a dream come true. That is what I would call steaming hot!!! I am sure up for that.

I saw her today and she is SO HOT. We set off the smoke alarm - but that was just the steam. Michelle is such a naughty sweetheart.

I saw her today and she is SO HOT. We set off the smoke alarm - but that was just the steam. Michelle is such a naughty sweetheart.

She sure is. That is why she is my favorite and she is the only MP I have repeated with. She is awsome and has an outstanding personnality.

Do any of the girls at luna/aqua/oaisis do showers? I've never been offered but I've never asked.

Do any of the girls at luna/aqua/oaisis do showers? I've never been offered but I've never asked.

I wasn't offered when i went to Luna either. Other places always offer me the choice of showering and I simply invite the masseuse to join me. Most politely decline. CMJ doesn't ask. It seems to be part of the deal.

CMJ doesn't ask. It seems to be part of the deal.

Yes it is, it's actually part of their trade mark, comes from when they were at Jasmine's

Great gang, fun to be with.