AMY booking from Original GFE

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

October 01st 2008(numbers)

Again off to an appointment see Amy, yes it is raining again, WTF? Listening to some great tunes on my way....ahhh shit down to one(number) lane freaking traffic, Bryan Adams-?Summer of 69? (number)...?Ocean Pearl? by 54-40(numbers)...don?t forget the room (number!) ahhh...phone (number)...ahhh amount of money for time(numbers)...recommendation area on CERB...(numbers)...what is she going to be like? She has 34DDc:boobies: (numbers) breasts...Freaking what time it is...oh yeah it is 9:50am (numbers) Pay for parking, how much for an hour? Oh yes two (number) bucks should cover the 1 hour (number).

Get to her room I knock 2(number) times! Amy answers the door wearing a 2 (number) piece sexy suit attire, vest with massive cleavage showing:grin:, skimpy little tight panties, and a black and white stripe tie .I get lost in her bedroom eyes ,deep brown eyes, very well toned lady! We get acquainted, have some very nice chat with one another next thing leads to another and we are now taking off the clothes! So is that minus number of clothing:?:

Who cares! Just staring at Amy?s beautiful physique, her 34DD breasts (numbers) with silver dollar nipples, I get this beautiful lady to lie across the bed for some great DATY for about 10 to 15 minutes...(numbers)...Amy is enjoying herself very much so. She pats on the bed and says come on your turn, So I get on the bed like a little lost puppy with a major hard on , what was next was mind blowing, (YMMV) very nice BBBJ, kissing, licking, swallowing, oh shit if I don?t get her stop, I?ll cum in 3(numbers) seconds, we discuss positions..Shit we now have multiple choices! Amy?s choice was cowgirl, So I gave into her because, as she said ?I like to be in control? freaking eh! light domination Amy is in control! Amy tastefully got the jacket on by some very nice CBJ...WOW... then gets the flavoured lube out, and proceeds to get on top of me! In we go, she pins my arms back on the bed behind my head, believe me with her biceps she could TAP ME OUT! I can?t grab her beautiful butt, she is in complete control, and riding my Johnson like no tomorrow, my god what a sensation feeling the tight pussy control that she was able to deliver while riding me cowgirl. After 5- 10 (numbers) minutes I could not last, it was a ride to die for.We talked a cuddled afterwards, it was very nice, she told me she boxes and works out, very toned tight in the right places. So I say my good bye, and left. You probably wondering WTF are up with NUMBERS? Well you see in my session today Amy is a very attractive, fit, and giving lady, so my encounter will not be the same as yours, we are all human and unique in different ways. So when you looking at the rating above! The numbers are what I say and felt about our marvellous encounter. Repeat? Oh yeah! Thanks OringinalGFE keep sending the ladies! The tune on the radio on the way out... ?No One Like You? by the Scorpions, just a great song for the 1/10/2008:lol:

Almost forgot she also works for

http://www.satindreamz.ca/welcome.htm

out of Montreal

Agency Original GFE
I would visit again
Agency Original GFE
I would visit again

It was late at night - it was cold and damp and after a hard day, Seymour needed to play. Made the call and proceeded to head for the rendez vous. Arrived on time and was greeted by Miss Amy.

5' 8" and Double Ds welcomed me into her upscale hotel suite. How are you this evening she quizzed me? I had a rough day, I guess it showed on my face. My day was rough I said, but it has improved a lot in the last 30 seconds. We smile, (chemistry at work) we embrace while making eye contact. We kiss slowly, and passionately.

Minty, silky, soft, sensual, we linger in this passionate long embrace. I am not cold anymore, I am warm, my temperature rising with every second. I nibble on her lips slowly while running my hands along the small of her back, slowly cupping her buttocks. They are firm. I slowly break the nibbling, my hands moving to her face, now both hands cupping her face as I kiss her more, licking each lip and brushing her nose with mine. She giggles - I use the opportunity - my day is going much better now. We both laugh, likely for different reasons - perhaps in her mind because she thinks I'm a clown - in my mind, I know I'm a clown. :razz:

While she makes her call to the dispatch, I take advantage of a quick bathroom break and return for more of those lips.

This time I am more observant of the scented candles, the soft romantic music and that wicked one piece outfit, which, I have to admit, if I tried to remove, I'd likely still be at it.

Luckily for me, it takes her 10 seconds to remove and now behold -DD heaven!! She moves in closer to me, let me help you she says while resuming the kissing, slowly undoing my belt, her lips moving slowly to nibble on my neck, my cheek, my ear. She is clever and well skilled this Miss Amy.

I'm excited with anticipation, the adrenalin is pumping and I'm helping her remove my clothing. We finish, I am ushered onto the bed. She takes over, light kisses slowly down one side of my body, then up the other, then down again.

I am powerless, I am captivated and I succumb to this onslaught of Montreal hospitality in Ottawa - I love my country, I love my Amy!

She is sensual, kissing, licking, caressing, and ever so tender. Am I being selfish? She is pleasing me, this is all about me. Did I mention ever so tenderly, skilfully - I have to return the favor.

I pull her up to me. I explore her figure, down one side introducing her warm soft skin to my lips, my tongue, my fingers, my nose. Her breathing quickens. I remind her how sweet this whole experience is, her body and soul -sweet.

I continue, my head is in her hands as she guides me to center-ville - I return the favor of sensual kissing, light licking and some well guided tongue twisting. I am oblivious to the music playing on her laptop, the only sounds I could hear is her as she grinds her hips in unision with my own rythem.

She motions me up, your turn she proclaims.

With some clever oral coaxing she induces little Seymour to come out and play. He is ready so on comes the cover. I have to feel those double D's some more, so we commence with some missionary. I enter slowly, she moans slightly, her hands cupping my buttocks, guiding me ever so slowly as I continue my slow journey. It is hot, it is passionate and the last

thing on my mind was project milestones, critical path or blowing the budget.

Our lips meet again in between moans of pleasure, I nibble her ear, and back to those lovely lips -ever so sweet.

We switched to doggie and I maintain this slow and steady approach, as I admire her form from the rear. Amazing muscle control as our pace quickens. Her hand comes back to hold mine, as we rock each other in this fashion I feel her becoming wetter by the second.

I could not hold out any longer - I filled the cover, we're still pumping, her hand is pulling mine firmly onto her buttock and we still continue to pump. So fucking intense. We are hot, we are sweating.

I pull out slowly, we both collapse onto the bed in a cuddle, she whispers in my ear - god I came at the same time you did. OMFG!!! - I kiss her sweet lips again and again.

After cleaning up, we spent the rest of our time chatting about different topics, education, business, finance, travel, life.

The gal is very knowledgeable in many topics and oh so hot.

This my friends is a lady, a charmer, a companion, sexy, seductive and sensual. Seymour likes !!!!

This was my experience, YMMV.

Je Me Souviens!

I have to repeat.

So -as promised, I hooked up with Amy on her last trip to O town. Her eyes lit up as I walked in - she had no idea who had booked. Again, she was wearing a nice little number, black with spaghetti straps and sexy lace underwear, and heels. Mmmmm I started kissing her mid sentence as she was saying "I'm glad it's you". We're still kissing, tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Lips meeting, noses rubbing - she felt so warm, to my touch.

I started pulling against the straps on her top, wait she says and shows me her technique for disrobing. My turn, off comes the shirt, then trousers drop to the floor, followed by socks and finally briefs. I crawl into bed beside her, continuing to exchange kisses. I start making my way down, kissing, licking, play biting her nipples, flicking her belly button with my tongue. Her back is starting to arch, I go lower, her breath quickens, I tease her some more. Her hands reach down to grab my head and guide me to her pleasure spot. She is writhing, gyrating, breathing quicker and quicker. She is wet, I keep at it, I am a persistent devil, I make sure she is well taken care of. I feel her body quiver in pleasure.

Her hands pull me ever so softly, she says, come - this is not all about me. I slowly return to kiss her lips. Her hands move south, grabbing my member and slowly coaxing him out of his shell. He didn't need much. I want this body I say to her - with her other hand she reaches over to the night table and gets a condom, I couldn't wait - we're skipping the oral tonight.

The condom is on - come and get it she says to me - as I maneuver over her to enter missionary style. She is wet, soft, and energetic. Our intensity increases, we're thrusting, kissing, pulling each other closer and closer - I don't want to stop. She pulls me in tighter, wrapping those long legs around my back and grabbing both my butt cheeks, guiding me, coaxing me. Let's try doggie she says - and we switch - she is in amazing shape and has great muscle control. I keep thrusting and her movement quickens - her head is down on the pillow, and I've got two hands full of her buttocks as we grove back and forth. She is thrusting back against me - our

movements in sync. The view, the sensation, the anticipation, the feeling was too much, I could not hold out any longer and filled the fucking condom. Oh my goodness - what a rush. I'm weak in the legs, that is how intense that was. Time flies when you're having fun - we had a little time left for chit chat before I had to leave.

One last kiss for the road and a thank you for everything from this babe. This was my adventure - yours may differ. - Seymour out.

Guest f***2f***

Great review seymour...this sounds like a girl that should be on my "to do" list. two well trusted cerbies have given her the seal of approval........(arr arr).....gotta get me some uh huh!!

Gentlemen - and ladies - it is my pleasure - well - mutual pleasure (because I believe in equal opportunity) to share these adventures. Everyone wins. :wink:

Gentlemen - and ladies - it is my pleasure - well - mutual pleasure (because I believe in equal opportunity) to share these adventures. Everyone wins. :wink:

i can say the ladies are always happy to meet all of you dear friends.

i am glad lots of you have a great encounther with amy.

warmest regards

John OGFE

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.