Looking for a naked massage

Hi

For Today I am looking for a real massage done by someone who is around 20 ish, attractive, slim with nice breasts and willing to do an erotice massage naked

All you have to do is pick a sexy lady and give her a call, set up a date and be sure to let us know what a great time you had, Winnipeg has lots of gorgeous women to choose from.

Try Ashley at Nevada's she fits the bill perfectly, except she is early 30's, but the body of a 20 year old.

Nope. But if you guys are looking for nude massage, just ask any SP, I am sure they would go for it. There are a few that even have legit massage tables. If you need any recommendations PM me.

You're likely better off getting one from an indie. If you go to EB they won't go nude. If you go to Nevada's or BW and all you want is a massage and don't tip at a FS rate they will be pissed at you because they could've had a FS session with someone instead of just giving you a massage.

Zoe gives a great massage....and very easy on the eyes, especially naked! Won't be dissapointed, and has a massage only price , so she will behappy to see you.

Does anyone know if Ashley is available outside of Nevada's?

You can PM me if you wish?

I've just never been to a MP and not really sure what to expect.