verification sites

Hi,

I've been looking at some adds on another site and after contacting a few women there was sent to a "www dot date(insertnamehere)dot com" site that directed me to some "securepaypass" site that was just verifying who I was via my credit card info.

I don't know if this is legit or a scam to get my information. It it is legit..... what's the point? Don't psychos have credit cards too?

Anyway....... I was going to be in Harrisburg PA anyone point me to a nice SP in that area?

Thanks,

Sal

Look up (Search for) credit card verification scams on here. CL (Craigs List) was famous for them. Don't EVERY give your credit card number for verification as you can buy a pre-paid visa/mc now with NO verification so being verified by your credit card is BS.

The legitimate verification sites are:

Date check

preferred411

roomservice 2000

None of the above require your credit card to verify you.

• Like 5

Hi,

Anyway....... I was going to be in Harrisburg PA anyone point me to a nice SP in that area?

Thanks,

Sal

Just a quick comment, the laws in the United States are different than Canada. You could be breaking the law seeing an SP in the U.S. with serious consequences for you

Just saying that's all

RG

Just a quick comment, the laws in the United States are different than Canada. You could be breaking the law seeing an SP in the U.S. with serious consequences for you

Just saying that's all

RG

Good comment RG, I'm sure most of CERB members know it but it always nice to inform the newbies.

Just saying that's all

RG

That's why its a good thing to join a verified site like date-check, preferred 411 and room service. Always see a lady that requires references and belongs to one of those sites in the USA. Most if not all reputable ladies there require this anyway.

Quick question about verification sites. And the question is half rhetorical, and not posted for arguments sake, but for my (and other cerbite's) information

There are ladies who require verification, but it can be done by providing information to the lady you wish to see. Thus far I've been verified three times, once by a lady I have had the pleasure of meeting, and two other times with ladies I am in the process of scheduling encounters with

Why use a verification site which to me is an anonymous third party gathering your personal information

Guess for me if I didn't trust the lady enough with the information I'm providing her, I wouldn't trust her enough to see her to begin with

Thrown out as a question, not as an argument

RG

With date-check and p411, they screen you and provide you with a profile number. Some people are not comfortable giving a provider there work details for example. The verification sites eliminate this step as they screen you once, end of story. Keep in mind every time you wish to visit a new SP who screens, you have to keep giving out the requested information. With a verification site you do it once - end of story. Sometimes when checking references the other lady does not get back very quickly and the verification site is another alternative to simplify things.

Quick question about verification sites. And the question is half rhetorical, and not posted for arguments sake, but for my (and other cerbite's) information

There are ladies who require verification, but it can be done by providing information to the lady you wish to see. Thus far I've been verified three times, once by a lady I have had the pleasure of meeting, and two other times with ladies I am in the process of scheduling encounters with

Why use a verification site which to me is an anonymous third party gathering your personal information

Guess for me if I didn't trust the lady enough with the information I'm providing her, I wouldn't trust her enough to see her to begin with

Thrown out as a question, not as an argument

RG

• Like 1

There are several ways of joining these verification sites.

If a lady vouches for you the only personal information they require is your first name, birthdate, cell phone# and a portion of your driver license. This portion has a fixed length and is decided by you.

Minus the lady's invitation to join these services you will be required to provide a call back number usually a work number.

One argument that these sites use is that ladies retire and you may find your self without a reference if all the ladies you see retire.

Unfortunately I found myself in that situation last year as I had limited my visits to one particular SP who went on to retire. Bummer.

There are several ways of joining these verification sites.

If a lady vouches for you the only personal information they require is your first name, birthdate, cell phone# and a portion of your driver license. This portion has a fixed length and is decided by you.

Minus the lady's invitation to join these services you will be required to provide a call back number usually a work number.

One argument that these sites use is that ladies retire and you may find your self without a reference if all the ladies you see retire.

Unfortunately I found myself in that situation last year as I had limited my visits to one particular SP who went on to retire. Bummer.

I think that's another reason for me to give my verification info to the lady I wish to see. After all, if I can't trust the lady with the information, I really can't trust the lady, and I'm developing good instincts on the ladies I see...and the ones I'm seeing I trust with that info. Not to mention there is trust on the ladies' part being alone with me, or any other gentlemen.

Not knocking verification sites, but I'm more comfortable giving the info to the lady I'm seeing, not some third party company

RG

I think I am getting the picture now. There seemed to be a lot of disclaimers on the sites I viewed in the US, but there are ways I guess to feel people out and allude to things rather that say them straight out.

One SP had detailed instruction on how the event would unfold, basically no discussion about any exchange until the guy was naked and had already been a little intimate. I guess that wouldn't be appropriate behavior for law enforcement and would weed those people out. LOL

I agree on the CC info, smelled fishy to me.

I still don't want to give a lot of personal details like employment and birthdate. Is that how things work here on cerb with the ladies I see posting here?

Sal

I think I am getting the picture now. There seemed to be a lot of disclaimers on the sites I viewed in the US, but there are ways I guess to feel people out and allude to things rather that say them straight out.

One SP had detailed instruction on how the event would unfold, basically no discussion about any exchange until the guy was naked and had already been a little intimate. I guess that wouldn't be appropriate behavior for law enforcement and would weed those people out. LOL

I agree on the CC info, smelled fishy to me.

I still don't want to give a lot of personal details like employment and birthdate. Is that how things work here on cerb with the ladies I see posting here?

Sal

Every lady on this board runs her business differently from the next and therefore no two screening policies are the same. I for example have a booking form on my site which I ask someone interested in visiting to fill it out to the best of their ability. I for one always go with a gut feeling and if someone is being shifty and will not even provide there name we wont visit. I always respect privacy and hold discretion in the highest regard, but if you wish to visit in my personal space you do need to be forthcoming with some details.

Some ladies only ask for a name and cell # others nothing and some screen stronger than me.

Find a companion that appeals to you, contact her, let her know you are new to this and go from there.

Sal

Sal

Understandable on first glance about the personal details. In fact when I was a newbie not all that long ago, my first reaction to verification was much like yours.

But, and the first time you get verified, there is a bit of nervousness, you sit back, analyse what is being requested and why.

First, the lady DOES NOT want the information to blackmail you with. Most of us have some disposable income to see ladies. Not enough to make us targets of blackmail though.

Second, what could be gained by the information. Blackmail certainly, (unless you are rich LOL) can't be the motive. Hoping to break up your marriage, do guys really think these ladies are doing this to trap a guy into a relationship

Any money for the ladies comes from being good or great SP's

The information is for the sole purpose of verifying us for the ladies' safety.

Until the lady and gentleman meet, they are both strangers meeting alone for intimate time together. And in spite of guys talking about their privacy, the ladies' do bear much more risk.

Thus far, I have been verified three times. All requested was real name, handle on board, reference, phone, and email. I do share the issue about workplace, only because I'm in an office shared with three other people, so there is no privacy, and I don't have a private line.

So my advice, if there is a lady you want to see, and she requires verification, get verified. You'll find it is a good first step to a trusting encounter with a lady. And for me at least, any lady I wouldn't trust with my personal information, is a lady I wouldn't trust at all, and wouldn't want to see

Some long winded ramblings from a guy's, well this guy's point of view

RG