To whom it may concern,

i have been asked about my videos many times. Yes i have vids they are breast fetish ones. I do not give them away you must buy them. Sorry. Even if you say things such as:

1-I'm thinking of making an appointment can i see your vids?

2-I'm a business man from Montreal and b4 i make an appointment i would like to see your vids.

3-seeing your vids will help make my decision on weather i want to see you or not...{that's a good one}lol

4-I'm a very good looking man and i would love to see your vids....{haha} thats like the men who say you should do me for free...hahaha

5/My name is Julia from William Rice Agency. I was forward your contact by Alissa Ducharme from East Coast Galleria. I am very impressed with your beauty, and personality and would like to make initial contact afirmation.

We have seen Pic stills and video demos. We would like you to send us a full video of you in action, or an extended intro video. I will send this to our director Jerry Jefferson who will send you 2nd contact. This is the final step to making agreement with our agency.

If you sign just let them know that Julia initiated contact afirmation for contract details.

{their being more creative now,lol}

anyway the point is they are for sale not to just give away.

One of the mail reasons why i do not give them away is because i have o idea who you are...and how old you are. The videos are adult and i do not wish for minors to see them.

They must be purchased by cc.

Just trying to keep things safe..

kisses,

Emma A

Edited by Emma Alexandra
number 5

I am a (male) adult video producer and I get the same thing. Lots of people who insist they need to see my videos before actually participating in them. I have no problem showing my demo reel, but why should I give anyone the videos for free. It costs money to produce these videos (as I'm sure it cost you money too).

It's amazing how people try to get away with things.

P.S. Did you notice that your website actually reads as "Emma Alex and Rapage"? ;)

Sorry... to clarify my "rapage" comment...

emmaalexandrapage.com is meant to be EmmaAlexandraPage.com but the same spelling can also be read as EmmaAlexAndRapage.com (note the capitals to separate words).

I suddenly feel like playing scrabble...