*WeST eND*

- Pinecrest and the 417 -

(613) 8## ##91 (NUMBER REMOVED BY THE MOD)

I am available for incalls, and am also offering a special rate on outcalls for those of you in the West end.

picture.php?albumid=156&pictureid=814

Ooohhhh! (more pictures in my album!)

Let the tempatation take over and call me, I'm definitely worth your while. There is no doubt in my mind that when our time is up that there will be a smile on your face, it is unavoidable when you around me. I am sweet, sexy, and oh so attentive. I love to make people feel special... feel special today!

~*JeSSiCA*~

She signed this post as Jessica, am I missing something?

She is Jessica. I spoke with her today & I have an appointment with her in the near future. She also has photos in CERB under "Ultimate Pleasures." Check them out shanerwas. A report will follow.

leyley

Guest m***2

If anyone can demistify this scenerio that would be great because kaite or jessica is definatly in a convienent location for me. Am I missing something ?:!:

I think Shanerwas was trying to decipher whether or not Jessica and Sweet Katie are in fact the same girl. I think the girl previously known as Katie changed her name to Hannah, but I don't think there's any reason to think that she is now Jessica.

I guess Jessica is best equipped to clear things up, so no reason to jump to conclusions.

Ahh, I am now in the loop.

It has been brought to my attention that..

hannah.banana

ultimate_pleasure aka Jessica

sweet_katie

Are all the same person on cerb here. Now the ladies are allowed to change usernames/alias's but some members feel the reason for this could be to avoid a bad rep and that this person is responsible for some B&S ads on CL and other places.

Since I can cross reference the IP's and I am aware that we had B&S problems on the sweet_katie account (and the IP does match as a exact IP match between all three accounts) I can confirm that this is all being done on the same computer.

But... I am not simply going to BAN her for this as I think that would just be adding to the problem. I am going to suspend her at this time and ask for a explanation. I will then review her case and make a decision as I think sometimes they just need some better guidance.

Some feedback would her will help more then simply ignoring her. I am sure if I was to just ban her and lock her out we would have another new account with a new alias and the problem would continue.

Instead I am going to suggest to her to read the recommendations the members here have posted for the other ladies, see what the other ladies are doing RIGHT and use that to improve her own business.

I will suggest that she pick one alias and start building a reputation based on quality service, fair practice and let her know that she will find it's much more profitable and a lot less work to just be a nice person and not try to bait and switch anyone.

My suggestion will be to turn a new leaf, get some real photos, take the time to offer a quality service and then advertise it here (In other words use this site to see where she is going wrong and maybe re-invent herself in a positive way - simply shutting the door and calling her out will only anger her and push her further into thinking she needs to be undermined to succeed in this business). By banning her permanently I would not be doing anyone any justice and I would be adding to the problem, instead maybe our community here can assist her in finding where she is going wrong.

I hope this helps but I know it's a long shot. For now I would suggest to everyone that they take caution when booking an appointment with this person as we do have a confirmation that this person has (and apparently is still) involved in bait and switch advertising unfortunately.

I am moving this thread to the BAIT AND SWITCH area as it does not belong in the discussion area.

Mod,

I appreciate the fact that you have chosen to give her a chance to correct things. Inexperienced SPs who have come up thru the "personal manager" system often have never had the alternative business model explained to them and they are just doing what they know to do. Perhaps this will give her the opportunity to set things up properly.

Catherine

We can only hope. I am not sure why someone would want to bait and switch a customer. The customer would be disappointed, feel cheated and they would be mad!

Even if they stayed for the appointment it would not start the appointment off on the right foot. Who would want this kind of life? This business has so much good to offer why embrace the bad?

You must really hate yourself and other people to think this is the best way to run your business and treat yourself and others. I can only hope that she reads this thread (and reads other area's of the site as well) to see that this business has so much more to offer to someone who embraces the business and maintains a high level of personal pride.

Cat, thank you for your comments here. If we can help even 1 of the ladies who has been mislead it would be worth all this time and effort.

This business has so much good to offer why embrace the bad?

Perfect quote, and really sums up a lot about how I feel about this type of situation. Let's see what comes from this opportunity mod has offered the girl of many names along with the wisdom and insight from Cat and see if we collectively can show her the way.

Some good advice has been given to this gal and another demonstration of CERB being a fair and open community. Hopefully, she will see the light.

That is well said Mod (your suggestions to her) and you are very generous in not chastising her. She is a very young lady and inexperienced in the SP trade. I saw Jessica and can say she is not B&S and that her photos are (were) accurate. The photos are gone now but the one in the thread is good. She told me she uses a friend's computer as she doesn't have one. That could solve the IP verification. I'm not familiar with the other 2 ID's.

leyley

No, they are all her (100% - things like phone and references on CL have proven this) - the most comprehensive information can be found on Cowboy's blog here and between the screen shots and phone number compilations you can pretty much find the truth. Now maybe as Jessica she is turning over a new leaf already and if that is the case (as it appears you are happy with her Leyley) then that would be a good start but at this time we must caution everyone as she was involved with the bait and switch stuff so she will have to work extra hard to prove she has changed.

Again, many of the ladies get into this business and are misguided as to the proper way to run your business. Scummy agencies, pimps and greedy people with no concern for others can corrupt someone who if shown a better way could be a asset to the business.

Everyone deserves a second chance but at this time she has a lot to prove if she wants to show everyone she is no longer involved in bait and switch.

Mod's Quote: "(as it appears you are happy with her Leyley)" I don't think I said that anywhere in any thread, at least I never meant it that way. I don't know the young lady as I only saw her once. I'm not familiar with any of her B&S episodes. I guess I TOFTT maybe! LOL.

Keep up the good work Mod and thanks again for everything you do.

leyley

Sorry, I did put words in your mouth. You were only confirming her photos were real. My mistake.

Anyway. she PM'd me and I have asked her to verify her photos with me.

She claims she changed her name to avoid some unwanted people finding her but we all know that no matter what she does those people will always find her so she needs to find a better way to avoid them as changing her name just makes it look like she is trying to avoid bad reviews or getting caught with B&S.

Now it's obvious some bad stuff was going on but if she does have other people after her then it would explain some of this but it's up to you all if you accept what she has to say or not.

If she straigtens up her act and works at bettering her reputation the members here will go to bat for her (at least those who will see her after this and toftt).

I also told her that if I get further reports of fake ads or changing names (Including ads on other sites like CL with other names) then she will not be welcome here as we don't want bait and switch (or any scams of any kind). She needs to stick with one name and build a good reputation.

Hopefully cerb is valuable enough to her that she straigtens up and can move forward in a postive manner.

I can imagine you have read this thread and is sitting with your stomach in knots and a feeling of dread engulfing you. If it was your intention to decieve, the shame of being found out will be overwhelming and if you are trying to go legit, you're wondering "What now?". Either way, I know you are trying to make sense of the next step.

I have spent some time surfing other boards, and I keep coming across an underlying feeling that comes thru as cynical and jaded towards all but the favorite SPs and even then integrity is often questioned. What isn't recognized is that SPs have a pleasing gene, and any indication of disapproval is internalized on a very deep level. The picture you posted indicates you are young and I know your self esteem is probably a little shaky. I have never met a young lady who decided to become an SP cause it "just sounded like fun!". You are working because you need to.

Shame is a powerful emotion that SPs stuggle with. Those that say differently are usually decieving themselves. The litmus test is whether or not their family knows. If there is no shame, then those that love them are included. Being exposed can be so difficult regardless of what kind of expose is happening. Whether you are being outed or caught doing something less than who you really are...it hurts.

You've been linked to practices that don't look good and now you have to decide to come clean and do things right or roll over and disappear. Both decisions have challenges. I think that it shows a true spirit here on CERB to allow you the opportunity to correct the situation. It will also be an excellent opportunity for you to show what you are made of. If you choose the high road, I think that shows an inner courage and soul that is often missing today. It is easy to walk away, but it does more damage in the long run because when it happens the only person who is let down is the one walking. I can assure you the CERB community is one worth belonging to if you are going to be an SP in Ottawa.

Jessica, if you need someone to lend a hand to get you off on the right foot...drop me a PM. Sometimes just having someone listen can help with the clarity.

Catherine

I would like to say first that I think that this whole situation has been blown quite a bit out of proportion. As you will all soon know for sure, I have never been one to use the B&S method. It is just not me. With that said.. thanks leyley for speaking up, it is very much appreciated.

I would just like to let everyone who was upset with me (for whatever reason) know that I am disappointed in myself for what has happened. I'm not sure what there is to say really.. other than "It won't happen again." And it won't, for sure. I would go more into detail about my situation and my reasons for doing what I did, but I don't think it would do much to change what most of you think of me anyways. Most of the reasons I have for my actions are very personal to begin with... not something I would share with anyone.

JESSiCA**

Not the warmest apology but I think many here will give you a second chance and will hold you to it... with a very close eye of course.

TO OUR CERB MEMBERS: Jessica has agreed to verify her photos with me. Once she does this I will post a note here to let everyone know her photos have been verified. If for any reason she breaks her promise (that this will not happen again) I will have no choice but to ask her to leave and she will loose a very valuable (Free) advertising medium here. She does sound sincere however and everyone deserves a second chance (and some of these young ladies just need a little guidance to see how wonderful the business can be if the right doors are opened).

JESSICA: I hope you read cat's message above and take her up on her offer if you need some advise... she is one of the most thoughtful ladies I have come across in this business and the guys love her so she would be a positive and an excellent resource if you need help or have questions.

Jessica has verified her photos with me so I know that the photos in her album are real actual photos of her. Time will only tell if she chooses to stay on the good path but she is welcome to advertise here again.

If the members here complain further about Jessica I will need to take more action on her account.