Several months back (maybe even a year) I was at NuDen and a dancer there by the name of Jessica was to die for (her hair was bleached blond then night black, could be any color by now... lol), I have not seen her there in a while, I was wondering if anybody saw her at Nuden or elsewhere.

Thanks,

ak

I know three girls named Jessica and all three are sweethearts.

Jessica with glasses. Very pretty and she is a brunette. She dances at Playmates now. She starts around 3-4:00 pm. She is great in looks and soul. She used to dance at Nu Den last year.

Jessica with short hair. A real sweetheart. I was emotionally involved with her up to my ears. She is very pretty and very very sweet with BIG heart. She used to dance at Nu Den last year too. She is tall and slim. Regretfully she stopped dancing last year (got another job).

Jessica the very French. She is cute and small and speaks with heavy cute accent. To the best of my knowledge she was not dancing at Nu Den. She is at Playmates now anyhow. She sometimes switches to Barbarellas.

I hope your Jessica is one of the above.

Good luck with your search ak.

I would think she would be number 3 ;) thanks a bunch SA, I'll go see if she's a PM or Barbs.

i haven't been to the Den in awhile (3-4 months ago), there was a dancer named Jessica, she was fairly young, long Black hair, killer bod and had a tattoo on her lower back. Also, really fun and outgoing.

I would see her sometimes when i went, but usually i saw another dancer instead.