shout box news

I have good news that I found out recently while exploring this forum (ok was bored!) is shout box posts can be edited :)

I constantly read double posts for a mistake made and I assume this is because most don't know about this awesome feature. All you have to do to edit the post is click on the folder on the left side of your post which will take you to a list with all the recent posts, find yours and on the right side you will see the 'edit' option.

Guest S*rca****sid

Thank you for the tip, I'm sure there are many members out there that didn't know this.

Awesome, thank you for sharing. Almost everytime I post in the shout I make a typo. Thanks again!

I am bumping this thread so people will see how to edit their shout posts and how to see what time posts were made.

Thank you again to Isabella for finding this and helping us out.

I have good news that I found out recently while exploring this forum (ok was bored!) is shout box posts can be edited :)

I constantly read double posts for a mistake made and I assume this is because most don't know about this awesome feature. All you have to do to edit the post is click on the folder on the left side of your post which will take you to a list with all the recent posts, find yours and on the right side you will see the 'edit' option.

This is really very Cool!