Brianna (PK)

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

Guest m***2

I had the extreme pleasure of meeting Brianna today ! I do not see her review here maybe I missed it but had to put it out there that she is definately the best ! In my opinion she is up there with the former Veronica of PK from last year. I cant say enough and I am so shocked that she is not reviewed here or more obviosly so.

My first impression is that she is sexy as hell, drop dead gorgeous, awsome figure, out of this world breasts and overall here personality and attitude is excellent. She is extremely friendly, bubbly as a matter of fact.... Just a sheer pleasure to be with. I would definately suggest that if you have not seen her see her while you can because she is the best ! I am not good at reviews and dont really know how to make this recommendation any more positive. If I could I would !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just do yourself a favour and go see this girl !

Agency PK
I would visit again
Agency PK
I would visit again

Thanks for sharing with respect to what this lady is all about.

Guest i***k***

I had the pleasure of seeing Brianna from PK this evening. This was my first experience with an agency as well (not including MPs). I must say PK is very organized, I called was given directions to a nice in call location and the logistics were sorted pretty quickly when I arrived.

Brianna is absolutely beautiful! Lovely soft skin and large natural breasts. She didn't waste anytime and quickly got naked so I could see her amazing body. WOW! I quickly shed my clothes and joined her on the bed.

I'm not going to get into detail but I have to say Brianna is amazingly skilled and pushed all the right buttons, identifying what I liked and didn't like immediately. I can't understand why there aren't a ton of reviews here about this lovely lass because she's definitely a gem!

I'll be seeing this beautiful girl again in the very near future!

Thanks Brianna and PK for an awesome experience!

Hi,

This gorgeous SP is also recommended here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=P&t=5621 . I am adding this recommendation so that members can look her up under "B."

Brianna is a delight -- it's too bad I can't date her!! I received wonderful erotic massage and lots of attention and conversation. Ask her about her various pets, including a python! Her tatoos and piercings are cool and edgy but not over the top. I've never seen such beautiful breasts! She carries a little extra weight on her hips. The photos I've attached from the PK site are accurate <edit>but they don't do her justice - she is a real looker, IMO and experience</edit>!

B isn't a courtesan type one would take to a party -- from what I discovered she's not highly educated on politics/technology/business etc etc but is nevertheless an intelligent young woman who is great to talk to.

She enjoys being massaged and loves chocolate.

I was very pleased with the treatment I received from PK -- I was a bit late getting to the hotel but I got the full amount of time I had requested. When I called iniially, Jason listened to the concerns I had about agencies and explained that PK SP's are largely independent but use PK as a booking service.

As the other recommendation mentions, Brianna deserves a spotlight on CERB.

Cheers,

E

Added Jason's name to identify agency's telephone booker

Thanks for the review eemajin. Glad you had a good time. Not sure about you but talking politics/technology/business with an SP is the last thing I have in mind.

Too funny, Ottawasocial! Yes, Brianna has many attributes and skills that would tend to distract from philosophical discussions...

I agree.

Brianna is the best.

I have seen quite a shit load of girls in Toronto and ottawa.

And you know strip clubs too.

Nothing can compare to her. I give her Extra tips, lol, just cuz i think she deserves them.

And you're totally right, she doesn't have enough publicity here at cerb, even though , she's the best.

Shes all natural so thats amazing. I am dying to meet another girl like her. Did somebody say Veronica is like her? Yeah, i wanna meet Veronica then too.

Feel free to tell me about any girl you think resembles Brianna. I will put her on my "asses to hit list"

Sorry to dissapoint you, but Veronica is long since retired from the biz. This is one lady we do miss, she was truly amazin on all levels and for ppl that still remember her.. Doubt there is anyone who would disagree..

As the Mod pointed out, this was a thread that had started in 2007

I would agree with most of the comments on this thread. I saw Brianna recently . . . she would suit you well if you like voluptous or BBW types, and she has a very pretty face (pics don't do justice). She has a good attitude and I made her work hard for the whole hour . . . I think her mouth and neck were fatigued by the end.

- Juice

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.