Slightly Odd Question

Maybe this isn't so weird or rare, but it just seems a bit strange to me. Over the past ten months, I've had three different SP's tell me their real names. Not once did I ask. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this happen to them?

The first time I just thought it was cool. The second time, it took me aback a little. The third time was recent and I almost didn't know what to say. All three were on my first visits with that particular SP. And again, I never asked or hinted that I was asking them that. The first two times, I can almost write it off to them being younger and in a smaller city. But the most recent was not in a smaller city and the SP was not all new to the business. Maybe this is a common thing and/or not a big deal to a SP who chooses to use a pseudonym, but I can't help but feel its slightly strange.

I have let my name slip, usually when I am talking third party about a story about myself...LOL

I am a very open person, so when I start talking about myslef, I might say "my dad was like jeeez (***)", then I realized I slipped. I have had it happen about three maybe four times in three years so I think I am still pretty good....LOL

I've had similar experiences where real names have slipped and also some other occasions where trust was prevailing.

It's probably a trust thing, Yossarian. I have ladies let their real name "slip" to me as well. Then again, who knows what is real in the fantasy we create.

I've had the slip thing happen before as well, though I actually forgot it as soon as she said it. But these three weren't slips. They were outright "Oh, my real name is ----, by the way". I didn't think much of it the first two times, but by the third, it had me wondering. Maybe it is a trust thing, as I guess I come across as a pretty safe guy, but on all three, it was on the first visit with each SP. So not a lot of time to build trust. I'm not trying to say I had a problem with it any of the times it happened, just that I've wondered since if its a common thing for a SP to choose to do that.

I've had the slip thing happen before as well, though I actually forgot it as soon as she said it. But these three weren't slips. They were outright "Oh, my real name is ----, by the way". I didn't think much of it the first two times, but by the third, it had me wondering. Maybe it is a trust thing, as I guess I come across as a pretty safe guy, but on all three, it was on the first visit with each SP. So not a lot of time to build trust. I'm not trying to say I had a problem with it any of the times it happened, just that I've wondered since if its a common thing for a SP to choose to do that.

No it is not a common thing for sp?s to do that. I would think that they probably felt really comfortable with you. Sometimes when people really click a sp can let her guard down and just be who she really is instead of who you want her to be so I would say take it as a compliment. Maybe after meeting you and seeing that you were a nice guy they thought that telling you their first name was harmless since they probably have all your info depending on how you booked your appointment.

No it is not a common thing for sp?s to do that. I would think that they probably felt really comfortable with you. Sometimes when people really click a sp can let her guard down and just be who she really is instead of who you want her to be so I would say take it as a compliment. Maybe after meeting you and seeing that you were a nice guy they thought that telling you their first name was harmless since they probably have all your info depending on how you booked your appointment.

My preference is for the lady to just be themselves. Its better that way with their own personality shining bright.

I've let it slip accidentally, like Paige, while telling a story about myself, and I've chosen to tell specific clients that I trust/see regularly.

Its abut honesty, we all have pretend names when we are here. but in real life, I will only invite anyone to my home is because I trust them. I really dont even care if I know the real name, I always do tell my real name in person. It goes far beond your real name, specially, if I'm inviting you to my place.

I dont think I have a point.

I've let it slip accidentally, like Paige, while telling a story about myself, and I've chosen to tell specific clients that I trust/see regularly.

That's right Ms Cynthia Von Huumpalot de Vincour

Guest f***2f***
That's right Ms Cynthia Von Huumpalot de Vincour

lol....what the fuck does it matter eh???

she just got tired of you yelling out her sister's name!!!

(she took her sisters' name one as a cruel joke!!):roll:

Shock and ah! You told me your real name was Erin!!! damb now I am going to have to get my little fat dwarf self all in a huff.

It happens and it is all about trust. It is possible to happen on a first visit (in my experience). It has also slipped. Regardless - real or fictional - there are some things that must remain private between you and your lady.