Gentlemen!!!!!

I'd just like to take a moment to introduce myself...Catherine St.Claire... recently relocated to Calgary! I'm not working here at the moment, but I have been noticing the western input on the chat and the complete lack of action on our Calgary board! Time for a change I think! I have thoroughly enjoyed the Cerb interaction in Ottawa and with all I have seen in this great city, I'm certain the hobbiests here can get this board up and running in no time!

Catherine

Well Im one of the lurkers in the weeds hehehe... Then again cant say as Ive been a hobbiest yet - still kinda checking things out and such.

I have no idea how everything works, I just know theres some very attractive women in this industry hehe.

OK, you guys in Calgary... Catherine was one of the very finest ladies we had here in Ottawa and you're lucky to have her. Fortunately for us there are several other wonderful women here, but we definitely lost one of our very best when she moved out west.

OK, you guys in Calgary... Catherine was one of the very finest ladies we had here in Ottawa and you're lucky to have her. Fortunately for us there are several other wonderful women here, but we definitely lost one of our very best when she moved out west.

My Darling P.S,

Thank you so very much! You are right, there is no shortage of spectacular women in Ottawa and I know y'all are in good hands while I'm out here. The main thing is to enjoy them! I come back home once in a while, can't stay away for too long cause I would definitely go into withdrawl!!!!

Sweet Kisses...

Catherine

Well Im one of the lurkers in the weeds hehehe... Then again cant say as Ive been a hobbiest yet - still kinda checking things out and such.

I have no idea how everything works, I just know theres some very attractive women in this industry hehe.

One of my very best friends is a Lurker! Becoming a hobbiest is a process and it takes time to figure out which pond to start the swim in. Always take the time to get things figured out before jumping in with both feet. The good thing is that it is actually really simple. Best thing to do is just to ask how deep the water is and then dive in!

Catherine

Best thing to do is just to ask how deep the water is and then dive in!

Catherine

That comes from the best lifeguard I have come across...(or with)....in a long time........

Welcome West Cat...Great to hear that you have blessed us with your presence. Missed you in mid July in Ottawa, looking forward to perhaps seeing you here in the West. Don't get to Calgary that often, but I may have to change that. Keep us posted on what's happening with you.

MisterE

Catherine is arguably the finest Courtesan in Canada. How she managed to end up in Calgary isn't important to you. What should be important is that you quickly figure out that THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY.

Back here in Ottawa the flag on Parliament Hill is permanently at half-mast mourning our loss although she does return periodically to cheer us up. (never often enough though)

I know I sound like a shill (I'm not). From reading her post above, I don't think Cat is quite ready to start work in Calgary yet but it doesn't matter. Get in line now. Secure your position. Don't say the Ottawa guys didn't warn you.

You'll see. Really!

My Darling antlerman & Incognito...

You both certainly know how to make a girl long for home!!! I can't wait to get back, be there by the 20th!

Really missing you both! (not being kiss-kiss, it's genuine!)

Catherine

Welcome West Cat...Great to hear that you have blessed us with your presence. Missed you in mid July in Ottawa, looking forward to perhaps seeing you here in the West. Don't get to Calgary that often, but I may have to change that. Keep us posted on what's happening with you.

MisterE

Darling MisterE,

When the stars align we will meet! I do believe everything happens when it should. I will be listing here in Calgary shortly and then I'm going to take it slow. I'm in no rush out here, just looking for a few wonderfuls to make the time more enjoyable. I'm a little out of my element if I'm not entertaining in some capacity. The sky here is so beautiful, the view I have is spectacular and sharing it makes it even better!

Catherine

Guest f***2f***
My Darling antlerman & Incognito...

You both certainly know how to make a girl long for home!!! I can't wait to get back, be there by the 20th!

Really missing you both! (not being kiss-kiss, it's genuine!)

Catherine

What about the rest of your devotees here in O town?? We miss you too!!!

Boner xoxo

What about the rest of your devotees here in O town?? We miss you too!!!

Boner xoxo

Oh my igb!

Don't feel left out, I was just talking about you last night and it was all good! I have a very big surprise for y'all when I get back!

Cat

Guest f***2f***

mmmmmm can't wait.....i'm in cow town first week of Nov....want to surprise me then???:mrgreen:

mmmmmm can't wait.....i'm in cow town first week of Nov....want to surprise me then???:mrgreen:

Absolutely!!!

Cat

I'd just like to take a moment to introduce myself...Catherine St.Claire... recently relocated to Calgary! I'm not working here at the moment, but I have been noticing the western input on the chat and the complete lack of action on our Calgary board! Time for a change I think! I have thoroughly enjoyed the Cerb interaction in Ottawa and with all I have seen in this great city, I'm certain the hobbiests here can get this board up and running in no time!

Catherine

So, are you settled in and receiving visitors yet?

Ladiesman...do you bring "fish sandwiches" for the ladies......????:shock:

just a little joke

I would but I don't believe Cat is seeing anyone yet, or at least certainly not me!

.Catherine St.Claire... recently relocated to Calgary!

Catherine

Wow, wow, 2006............................. and now History has been made. Cat is in Ottawa....................... or ????????????????

Hi Cat.!

:-D