Loyalty Programs?

Hobby expenditures every 2 weeks?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Hobby expenditures every 2 weeks?

• between 201 - 500
    • > 501

Guest t**obb****

Loyalty programs are commonly used to attract repeat customers, as well as for measuring response to different marketing strategies.

Anyone have any experience with such a program for "hobbying" in Thunder Bay or elsewhere in Ontario, or perhaps in another part of Canada?

I also wonder how big the core hobby market that CERB reaches in Thunder Bay is?

I am going to try adding a poll to this thread, so please take a moment to complete it. It would provide interesting insight to who uses Cerb in Thunder Bay.

eg.

* 10 CERB hobbyists in Thunder Bay

* $300 of possible $800 on hobby every 2 weeks

= $3000 - $8000 every 2 weeks

= $78,000 - $208,000 yearly market

** Perhaps more types of offerings, advertising, or personalization would occur if it seemed worthwihile for SPs.

Is this directed to guys just in Thunder Bay, or across Canada

When you talk about expenditure, are you just talking about the lady's rate/hour, or anything on top of that, like tip/gift, cost of hotel room, drinks etc etc etc.

RG

Guest t**obb****
Is this directed to guys just in Thunder Bay, or across Canada

When you talk about expenditure, are you just talking about the lady's rate/hour, or anything on top of that, like tip/gift, cost of hotel room, drinks etc etc etc.

RG

Directed at people who regularly use services in Thunder Bay. If you "roam" hear often, then by all means include yourself.

*heuristic (rule of thumb)- if the SP expects to receive it, and it can be spent, include it.

I'd like the expenditure to reflect what the SP can capitalize.

- Gifts are gifts, so do not include

- tips, only include if it is a regular part of repeat visits and is expected (meaning they know they'll get a tip if they go the extra mile, then it does affect performance and marketing)

- hourly hotel/high end hotel/in call, reflect service atmosphere preference, so don't include

- drinks are atmosphere, do not include

- etc. etc. etc. do not include

thanks for asking!

Guest tr*****e

Oops! I voted before I saw that this was for T. Bay. I was born there, though. Does that count? lol

Well I won't post on the poll since I'm not a Thunder Bay boy...but who knows, maybe circumstances will take me that way in the future

But, and depending on the lady's rate, I will spend anywhere from $500-$800 for an encounter...and I like a minimum of two hours...if it's a lady I'm seeing again, likely three hours

Between tip and gift it averages ?????...sorry, won't post that publicly, the ladies I have seen know, and the ladies I have yet to see, well it'll be a surprise, hopefully a pleasant one

Hotels, figure $120-$150 night average

Forgot to add, I see ladies once a month. My travels take me from Hamilton, Toronto, Kingston and Ottawa.

I do foresee a stop in Belleville in my future, and should I ever have to travel, I'd like to see Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Montreal, Halifax and Vancouver

RG

Guest t**obb****
Well I won't post on the poll since I'm not a Thunder Bay boy...but who knows, maybe circumstances will take me that way in the future

But, and depending on the lady's rate, I will spend anywhere from $500-$800 for an encounter...and I like a minimum of two hours...if it's a lady I'm seeing again, likely three hours

Between tip and gift it averages ?????...sorry, won't post that publicly, the ladies I have seen know, and the ladies I have yet to see, well it'll be a surprise, hopefully a pleasant one

Hotels, figure $120-$150 night average

Forgot to add, I see ladies once a month. My travels take me from Hamilton, Toronto, Kingston and Ottawa.

I do foresee a stop in Belleville in my future, and should I ever have to travel, I'd like to see Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Montreal, Halifax and Vancouver

RG

I believe we have a couple of people in Thunder Bay that are similar to you, but I'm not sure they are on CERB, not even as a lurker.

For the purposes of the poll, 500 to 800 would once a month would put the person solidly in the 200 - 500 every 2 weeks, if it was spent in Thunder Bay.

I guess I basically have some confusion as to why profiling the hobbiest community in Thunder Bay is of interest to you. Your not a SP so why would you want to compile marketing and financial information on customers?

Do you plan to sell a service to the community? Use it for personal or professional reasons?

Questions abound.

Guest t**obb****
I guess I basically have some confusion as to why profiling the hobbiest community in Thunder Bay is of interest to you. Your not a SP so why would you want to compile marketing and financial information on customers?

Do you plan to sell a service to the community? Use it for personal or professional reasons?

Questions abound.

Good question!

Actually I was more self interested than that.

1. Promote value as a hobbyist in this market and encourage marketing for loyalty.

2. Attract more competitors. I actually thought we hobbyists might even be able to come together to attract SPs through a forum such as CERB. Call me Crazy!

1. If the market is small, then SPs will want to gobble up as much of it as possible to make their profession worthwhile.

2. I figured if this market was big enough, it might attract more SPs to Thunder Bay. Porter flights are available direct from Toronto, and so far I've seen two visiting providers, Victoria Jolie & Emily Rushton, who I had a great time with.

I've lived all over Canada, but right now i spend the majority of my time in Thunder Bay. I've seen SPs in AB, SK, MB, ON, PQ, NB, NS, PEI, NL (not cape breton, nor labrador), and although we have great SPs here, I wouldn't mind a few more dropping by.

** When I was in BC and in the Territories, I was less selfish and didn't mind the effort involved in casual relationships for fullfilling my needs

BTW: Feel free not to participate, as I didn't mean to impose

P.S. I joined CERB to find gain access to information on Thunder Bay SPs with recommendations. I am now attempting to gain access to more SPs that come recommended.

Guest t**obb****

Poll is closed.

With some fuzzy logic, Thunder Bay has a market of 21 Cerbies spending:

$2500 / week

$130,000 / year

With an average hobbyist expenditure of $120/week.

Seems like on average cerbies are likely the same as non-cerbies in this market.

Nothing new, but interesting