New Feature - You can now report a PM if you receive a SPAM or NEGATIVE PM here.

When reading a PM you will notice a new icon at the top right that looks like this report.gif if you click this it will report the PM to the moderators account(s) and will send us a copy so we can see what is being reported and who sent it to you.

Some people have been reported as sending HATE messages by PM (We have deleted them of course) and others trying to slander people's reputation by passing lies about them in PM's so this will help put an end to this all.

Reasons to report...

1) If you receive a PM that was unsolicited advertising someones services or even a product (related or not related to this business - it is still considered unsolicited advertising / AKA SPAM)

2) Hate mail about another members

3) Hate mail about a SP or negative comments about a SP that you did not ask for information about

4) Rude emails

5) Demanding or unreasonable PM's

6) Threats

7) Solicitation to work for an agency

... and anything else that is not appropriate.

I second that! Not that I ever get PMs like that, but once again you have come up with a solution before I had the problem! Hats off!!!

Catherine

Yes this board is well marshaled and we don't the spam that we could, however the few times a year that something inches into my in box this will be useful.

Hmmm ... inches into a box. I must have been on this board too long as everything sounds sexual to me now.

I do sometimes put my foot in my mouth! Butt it is for a good cause :D