Sign in to follow this  

Toronto Party, July 28

Guest imported_Winston

Looking for something fun and exciting to do?

Do you enjoy meeting new people and sexy women?

Well then, I have just the thing for each and everyone!

Please book FRIDAY July 28th as your special playtime.

In honour of TheNiteHwk's 29th birthday, we will be getting together to celebrate his continued good health and good fortune.

Friday July 28th, Seductions on Kipling Avenue in Etobicoke, on the east side just north of the Queensway. This event will get underway about 8 PM and run until everyone decides to leave. For those that want to come early to sample the buffet, a beverage and $4.00 gets a hot buffet. The food is damn good for $4.00, and Fridays are fish and roast beef night. Buffet ends at 7:00, but I find that you really should get your food by 6:30.

The club is very friendly, with clean bathrooms, comfortable seating and our own area to mingle.

There is no need to bring a wrapped gift, however if you would like to kick in $5 or $10 or $20 so that I can send him to the VIP with a cute redhead that speaks French, I know he would be grateful.

PM me for more details.

One of our sponsers will be giving away a full hour in the VIP with a Seductions dancer, and we hope to have more give-a-ways lined up soon.

Guest imported_MOD

How was the party? I opened up the thread now to allow people to comment who attended this function. Let's here what everyone has to say about the event.

MOD.