anyone know a girl...

her name might be sammie, i hear she works somewhere on tuesdays, but i don't know where.

anyone know of her or someone like her?

her name might be sammie, i hear she works somewhere on tuesdays, but i don't know where.

anyone know of her or someone like her?

Dude - are you serious...if you are,... Is she on the Ontario side or the Quebec side? Is she a dancer? Help us to help you..

Dude - are you serious...if you are,... Is she on the Ontario side or the Quebec side? Is she a dancer? Help us to help you..

Yeah, i realized i'm being vague. i knew this girl a few years ago before she danced, and just heard about her recently. i believe she is on the ottawa side and is a dancer.

maybe it's best i quit looking, i don't have that much info to help you guys help me.

Yeah, i realized i'm being vague. i knew this girl a few years ago before she danced, and just heard about her recently. i believe she is on the ottawa side and is a dancer.

maybe it's best i quit looking, i don't have that much info to help you guys help me.

Well you might be surprised - Secret Admirer on this board is a man of many travels and well..you never know - if you give a description of the lady, perhaps SA or others have seen her. Don't quit before trying.

Sorry guys. The name Sammie doesn't ring the bell in my mind at all. But you say her name might be Sammie. Could she go by another name? The other thing is that I only have weekends to go out. So, if she is or was dancing Tuesdays only, then there is a good chance I haven't met her.

Well, ok, Sammie (or some form of it) is actually her real name, which I guess normally performers don't use as their stage names.

You sound like Jerry Muguire "Help me, Help you!"

Apex

You sound like Jerry Muguire "Help me, Help you!"

Apex

Well I was trying to be helpful and encourage getiton to offer something for people to go on, by using a bit of humor...

By the way, all this may be moot as getiton has been suspended by the mod...not sure why. Hopefully he's found his friend. :smile: