CMJ is a class act

I had booked an appoitment with Cleo today, but when I arrived Jasman advised me Cleo could not come in due to a family emergeny. Since I had scheduled an appoitment Jasman more then made up for my drive into Ottawa. She is a class act and knows how to keep her customers happy. Have a nice thanksgiving weekend. and without a doubt I will return there.

I have to agree! I had the pleasure to visit CMJ with a friend in September and I had a fantastic time. Miss Jasmin met with us with a great smile and an attitude that made you want to stay for a while. I like having someone makes you feel at home and Jasmin does that in spades! We had the most wonderful couples massage and her bodyslide is to die for. The location is inviting and I am looking forward to seeing her again when I come back this month!

Will I repeat...ABSOLUTELY!

Worth the $....ABSOLUTELY!

Catherine

I agree. CMJ is a classy organization and sure glad to be a member. :)

I went today for my very first time and I can echo the positive comments.

There was a bit of a screw-up with my appointment (no biggie) but it was rectified in a more than suitable manner. A truly classy organization, and very good at what they do.. Damn... my legs are still shaking. :-D

Why thank you very much... it means alot to us to have everyone say such great things about us. We have worked very hard to remain the best and classiest place in town and will continue to do so for a very long time to come.