Caroline - Discreet Valley

Sometimes being stood up by the same lady twice in a week can be a blessing in disguise. What looked like a bad start gave opportunity to hang with another adorable lady which I haven?t seen in a few weeks. She remains nameless as this is her prerogative but nonetheless, another fine GF experience.

For the second occasion, I was able to set up a date with Caroline last evening which is represented by Discreet Valley whom I had in my sights the last little while.

With that backdrop?

Called Discreet Valley. The dispatcher was very professional and referred to their real time scheduling. An appointment was made. Caroline arrived on time. I was impressed and attracted to Caroline?s appearance and attire. Caroline is hot!! With golden blonde shoulder length hair, hazel eyes, beautiful smile, spinner type body and a back side to die for, I knew Karma was at work!

The experience?

Notwithstanding the language barrier; It didn?t take long to break the ice and soft passionate kisses were flowing. We got comfortable and ?LFK? and ?DFK? continued whereby the moment was becoming more intense by the minute. Caroline has beautiful natural firm ?B? breasts which I gently caressed. In no time, I was indulging her sweet spot which Caroline was most receptive as her love juices flowed. I think I could have spent an hour there alone. Caroline was responsive to ?Digits? and this only made me anxious as I skipped the ?BJ? and moved straight to passionate Karma Sutra whereby multiple positions were exhausted and we both earned a wonderful orgasm in harmony. With a bit of time to spare, I applied a massage to Caroline which she appeared to enjoy very much.

Thank You Caroline for a wonderful GF experience.

Repeat ? Definitely and I can?t wait! ;)

• Like 1

SA,

I remember reading about your previous experience and thanks for sharing. With that in mind, I felt comfortable booking an apt with Caroline. She is a sweetheart and with the language barrier prevailing; makes it a lot of fun as her radiant personality shines bright.

Additionally, I must say that I am comfortable now utilizing the services of DV. There was no drama, everything was accurate.

Glad to read that my review of Caroline was helpful and you are most welcome. Likewise I have found your reviews on board very helpful in my decision as who to call.

I shasred the same feeling about DV. I have been using their services for a few months now and once they know you (as regular customer) they become friendlier and more open on the phone.

yes, Caroline is a doll. Guys, you should also try Cinthia from Abra, she was a well recommended SP on CERB that went by another name.

I've seen Caroline 2 months ago. She is very hot, doesn't speak much english. If you like the spinner type, nice body, cute girl, then she's the perfect girl.

under Tags, MSOG is not displayed because I got it the first time, but the 2nd visit she said her boss said no to MSOG for the hour, and that MSOG is only available for the 1.5 hours. This was new to me, but there's not much you can do about that.

Overall I'd recommend if you like a safe experience.

We all like different things.

Caroline was just what I was looking for. Very beautiful, tight body, quiet and sweet. Perfect!

Will repeat soon.

Hey guys - not sure your wife or real GF is into this, but my GF and I used Caroline for a little added spice and she was absolutely fantastic. She understood that some "respect" towards the GF was important and she played that extremely well, while at the same time gave me just enough attention to keep everything hot and intense.

She really does rock - even for a couple's gig. Both my GF and I are looking forward to many repeats. (many many more if the price wasn't so high for couples ;)

After having spent quite awhile reviewing comments from cerb members ... and looking at recommended SP websites I decided to take the plunge. I've never used an SP before ... so it was quite a step. Having seen the photos of Caroline on the DV website and having read this thread, my choice was an easy one. Thanks very much to kih, secret_admirer et al, your comments alleviated much of the anxiety of a first timer!!

First and foremost, I must tell you all the Caroline was exceptionally pretty and incredibly sweet. She put me at ease immediately and without going into great detail about our encounter, I will say I concur with the earlier reviews that she is am incredibly beautiful girl with model quality looks that make it seem as though she tumbled straight out of the pages of vogue directly into your arms. She is warm, friendly and very sexy. I am very much looking forward to sharing another evening with her!

Also, I have to agree that "Pete" from DV was very courteous, friendly and as pointed out in this and other threads, everything about DV is "Drama Free". These comments went a long way towards "inspiring" me toward using their servies. I have no difficulty recommendking DV and Caroline to fellow members ... and I thank all you for the comments, advice and guidance of this board. I look forward to sharing my next experience with the community!!:razz:

Had a late night encounter with Caroline tonight. Arrived on time and was looking sexy. Had a fantastic romp, would do it again in a second! I have an image of her derriere burned into my mind. Couldn't tell if it was a language barrier or if she was just shy. But its an A+ none the less!

Thank you whocares for the review and bringing Caroline up to my mind. I saw this young beautiful lady a couple of years ago and the good memory is now freshen up as a result of your reminder and I think it is time to call her one more time.

I saw Caroline a few months ago for the first time. Called DV and the booking process was quick and easy. She arrived at my door at the promised time. Had never used them before so was concerned about a bait and switch. My concern were unfounded...the pictures were accurate and I can say that Caroline is definitely a beautiful girl!

Her english is a bit weak but I speak french so conversation was fine. Actually spent 20+ min talking until I remembered I only had an hour!!! We had a quick shower together with some tantalizing digits foreplay then dried off and moved into the bedroom.

Definitely an experience I will repeat in the near future. :smile:

Ok, so this is a bit late but in my defense it was before I was a Cerbite when I met up with Caroline. There really isn't much I can add aside from the fact that she was an amazing and friendly gal with whom I more than enjoyed my time with. She arrived at my hotel on time and wearing exactly what I requested, I'm kind of a jeans and sweater guy. Right from the moment she walked in the door we hit it off, nothing sets a tone better then when you get along right from the onset! I actually booked a second time through DV and the gal was Robin (who sadly is no longer there) and I must admit that with the both of them it was great. I have since moved here to Ottawa and am still hoping that one day DV does regular in-call as there appear to be many more beautiful women I'd like to meet there.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.