If you really like latinas

Guest Curious_guy66

i just move from toronto and i was looking for a massage please close to my house, and i found Body Care is a nice clean please, close to riverside and bank and why i like it so much is because there are a lot hot latin girls, all of them have a nice attitude and atractive, it was hard to chose, but i saw sarah, she is the younger one, i thought she did't have enough experience, but her hands are magical, she is sweet, ...in few words she knows how drive a guy crazy, and she dosn't make u fell in a hurry or that is just business,(i hate that) Everying it was @ $140 .:-D

I am going to Body Care for last 6 yeas. If you are looking for a real good hard massage, this is the best place in town. I had a chance to see Sarah too, she is nice and do an excellent massage.

I am going to Body Care for last 6 yeas. If you are looking for a real good hard massage, this is the best place in town. I had a chance to see Sarah too, she is nice and do an excellent massage.

Body care is the best you can find the #1 in ottawa you can go see daisy she gives a great massage,she has many techniques and it's really beautiful and young, she's a good option,I guess the best:-D

For the hottest South American in town I have not been able to top Maire Sole!!

ditto on the marie sole but remember this is a recommendation from the older set. She is an older(milf for you young guys) professionally trained/certified masseuse with a very interesting back story ... hopefully someday y'all know her well enough to hear some of it. Top, top rated massage, though your ending may vary.

r100rs

re: body care - was only there once but received no extras - this was just after some busts so I guess my aged looks and being in good shape pegged me as possible LE. Did have a lovely massage w/conversation though....unfortunately I went on to another location directly from there....that's when I kick myself for being so horny and not planning , end up with 2 massages, simple happy ending for more money than an hour with a great SP.

For the hottest South American in town I have not been able to top Maire Sole!!

Yes..Yes, It's been awhile since I've seen Marie Sole. I have to agree she is a hottie.

There is a Columbian woman working in the Glebe.  If you search for massage in Ottawa Kijiji you will see her pretty face with glasses and usually in a dark shirt. Medium build woman.

On 12/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Hukupp said:

There is a Columbian woman working in the Glebe.  If you search for massage in Ottawa Kijiji you will see her pretty face with glasses and usually in a dark shirt. Medium build woman.

I'm pretty sure she allows you to be nude, but offers no "endings"