Etiquette Question Cell Phone Contacts

Here's a question for the ladies. Do you prefer if your contact phone number is deleted from a guy's cell phone after an encounter or do you care

More thinking if the phone got lost (touch wood, hasn't happened to me) the ladies' numbers could be accessed by someone who finds the phone

So far after every encounter I delete the contact, and re-enter it prior to a repeat encounter

RG

Guest C*****tte

Keeping mine is fine though please do not share it with other providers, clients and friends etc... I rather give it out directly when confirming scheduled appointments.

I think most providers would prefer their number remain in your phone for quick access to them. Even if someone finds the phone or just the number, there is nothing to tell them it's an SP's number anyway.

I wouldn't mind if you kept my number even though it is private, but I ask you not save the name with it just for this reason. You may loose your phone, and the last thing I need is a wife (not the single guys) or someone stranger calling me on my private phone. I only allow select clients I trust have my number.

Just my 2 cents but I hope this helps!

I delete the numbers in case I lend my phone to someone to make a call and they accdentially hit redial.

Ok, it was me who accidentially hit redial, I don't like to waste ladies time so I made another appointment.

My work number is online so keeping it in your phone doesn't bother me one bit, although I have been contacted by spouses and just played the dummy. I also have a personal phone to keep things seperate.