Preferred Customer Status

Guest ***t***iv***

Okay, so I thought I'd open this for debate:

Ladies, do you employ any particular criteria for what I have thus dubbed 'Preferred Customer Status'? Why or why not? And if you do, what criteria do you use?

Gents, what benefits would you like to see/experience for being recognized as a Preferred Customer? How likely are you to strive to meet a lady's specific criteria in order to reap those benefits? And what do YOU think the criteria should be?

Let the games begin!

but please play nice

Guest ***t***iv***

Actually Gabs, I kinda do mind lol

because I don't have a criteria for PC cultivated yet.

and because I am opening the floor for the debate for or against and do not want to sway the debate in any manner.

attention all: Please, do not share your criteria/thoughts if you are not comfortable sharing your criteria/thoughts. My intent is not to cause harm to anyone. I thought information sharing in this day and age was what it's all about but if I am mistaken,then this thread shall stay bare.

Peace, peace people! :)

I don't really have a "preferred customer status" but I will admit that sometimes my availability depends on how much I like you (though not always, I'm a busy lady!) :)

• Like 2

You know, I haven't really thought about it, nor do I expect it. For me, I'm not looking for discounts, I'm looking to see a lady again that I like. If she offered a discount to me as a preferred customer, the lady would just get a bigger tip/gift from me. I do realize that this is is the ladies' livelihood, I'm not looking for discounts. What I do enjoy with repeat encounters is that you get to know the lady and she gets to know you. And it takes the GFE even further...it seems more like two friends getting together more than just a simple client/lady business transaction.

Hope that rambling makes sense, haven't had my morning pot of coffee yet LOL

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
Had my morning pot of coffee
  • Like 5

I wouldn`t say I have preferred customer as you state. There is some that I get along better then with other that is for sure. when someone come and see you more then once, well you do create a bond with the time and therefore you can have a bit more a friendly relationship then only a "business one".

If someone is guineously nice, don`t try to bargain to have some sort of discounts or doesn`t try to have some extra time with me, I will more then happily spend a bit more time with them. Or if its a regular offer some sort of discount, since you know you can relay on them.

As roamingguy state, it`s our livelihood, we need to have a certain amount of money at the end of the month to pay all the bills.

I'm not sure that you have to have criteria or a special title. There are a couple of benefits to seeing a girl on a regular basis. Some thoughts

Having an envelop or dealing with the fee up front is to me a bit of a negative for establishing the mood, and after you have some trust this transaction can usually wait.

I'm very open about myself so after a bit I find the ladies can be more open themselves. This maybe a bit controversial, but you can develop real friendship, even though at the root is a business transaction. The sex can become a lot more personal for both. As far extra time, I've brought muffins in the morning and had coffee, and in an other instance invited to share a salad a lunch.

I think it's probably a fact that you might get a bit of an advantage making a booking over some of the others.

I don't really have a preferred customer status for my clients but I will see a regular over someone I don't know or go out of my way to make an appt time work for them.

I think this concept was dreamt up by guys looking for discounts, actually.

Preferred customer status to me is accepting an appointment from a regular over someone new.

• Like 2

Okay, so I thought I'd open this for debate:

Ladies, do you employ any particular criteria for what I have thus dubbed 'Preferred Customer Status'? Why or why not? And if you do, what criteria do you use?

Gents, what benefits would you like to see/experience for being recognized as a Preferred Customer? How likely are you to strive to meet a lady's specific criteria in order to reap those benefits? And what do YOU think the criteria should be?

Let the games begin!

but please play nice

For some reason here I thought that PCS was for booking and not for discount. I often heard of guys here saying they booked a new lady for a certain time and when they are close to her location and call her she cancels saying that one of her regular called at the last minute and she let him in instead of the new guy. Now this is simply rude and lacks respect for the "new" guy.

Even if I have a regular lady that I like to see and she scheduled someone else in the time slot that I would like she can tell me that she is not available to see me and I will understand and will reschedule another time.

On the other hand if (which I'm not) I was a preferred customer and was seeing a traveling lady, I would appreciate her giving a heads up before posting on the board. All this with no pressure on me to book with her as per the rules of CERB.

Well I am truly a possible 'poster boy' for this Sugar Kayne and appreciate the ask but will likely have a different take. I am almost exclusively a 'regular' to a woman I've met and we've both enjoyed our time. Does this make me 'preferred'? Well I actually don't really like that term. I certainly would never try and negotiate some deal or extras. Our meetings can evolve - but that is what it is. I would hope not because I passed a certain threshold.

I expect nothing extra from being preferred or regular. From seeing a lady multiple times you do get to build a pretty good connection which with human nature has pretty good benefits. Chances are we're seeing each again because we want to - and that's good enough for me.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 3

Well I am truly a possible 'poster boy' for this Sugar Kayne and appreciate the ask but will likely have a different take. I am almost exclusively a 'regular' to a woman I've met and we've both enjoyed our time. Does this make me 'preferred'? Well I actually don't really like that term. I certainly would never try and negotiate some deal or extras. Our meetings can evolve - but that is what it is. I would hope not because I passed a certain threshold.

I expect nothing extra from being preferred or regular. From seeing a lady multiple times you do get to build a pretty good connection which with human nature has pretty good benefits. Chances are we're seeing each again because we want to - and that's good enough for me.

Cub

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm in the same boat. There is one lady I've seen regularly. She and I will have a fourth encounter coming up, and our fifth time will be a sleepover.

And for lack of a better word, this "relationship" has evolved from more than simple client/sp relationship, and gfe experience, to a real gfe (it's not so much a service, as we have got to know one another, and have developed a connection)

Has there been any benefits...the donation is the same. The only real change is this. She used to be a regular SP, with a website, a profile on a number of boards (including CERB) and accepted new clients. She has now changed from that, it is more a hobby to her, with just a few clients that she already knows

RG

Quite some time ago, I was given a "golden key" by an agency. The idea was that once a month I could use the key and have a substantial amount of money knocked off when I arranged a time with one of the women working for that agency. At first I thought it was great. As it was, I visited the ladies often. But in the end, I only used the key once. While I had mentioned it to the scheduler, they did not relay the message to the woman, so it caused some confusion. Not wanting to go through that kind of miscommunication again, I did not use the "key" again.

If I find somebody I enjoy spending time with, I would much prefer any "off the clock" social benefits, than monetary ones. Grabbing a bite to eat together, or going out for a bit of fun is what I would look forward to. Not everybody connects on that level, nor do I expect every SP I meet to be interested in that. In the same breath, I realize people tend to be worried about their privacy & confidentiality. This is just something that works for me.

This is the first I've heard of 'preferred customer status'. I seriously hope this is not something men are going to expect - because if you keep coming to see me, it's because we get along and you like what I do for you, which is awesome, and NOT because you think you deserve a discount or some off-the-clock extras.

To be quite honest, if someone asked me if they were a 'preferred customer' and what they'd get, I would likely either decline the encounter, or charge them more. If I want to give someone something more, it's because I choose to - not because they have a special client 'status' - we're not giving you cards with stamps and saying the tenth visit is free or anything.

• Like 3

If I want to give someone something more, it's because I choose to - not because they have a special client 'status' - we're not giving you cards with stamps and saying the tenth visit is free or anything.

Lol! I can just see it now, business cards with the holes that you punch out. =)

Any time that I've spent with an SP outside of work, has always been because of the friendship we've shared together. I would never expect or even suggest this as a "preferred customer service". More like a couple of friends who like to spend time together doing so. That's something I should have stressed in my post earlier, there's a reason why hindsight is 20/20, eh?

Also want to say - I prefer NO client over another. If I am seeing you for the first, or fifteenth time, I will still hold our appointment and show you the time you deserve. The idea that someone should get or expect more really doesn't sit well with me.

About the ONLY thing I can think of that I may do for someone I've developed an on-going relationship with is see them a little later than my posted hours, or come in when I hadn't really been planning to. So if I do that for you - I guess you're getting my 'preferred customer status' lol

On the flip side of the coin, from a strictly business point of view, it would make sense to cancel a regular's appointment, because he will reschedule anyway, to accommodate an 11th. hour request from someone new, who could potentially becoming a regular. I'm just saying.

Don't think the regular would appreciate being bumped, that would be the worst thing you could do to a regular.

She could lose a regular with that attitude.

• Like 1

Don't think the regular would appreciate being bumped, that would be the worst thing you could do to a regular.

She could lose a regular with that attitide.

Possibly, but he would probably never know that was the real reason he was bumped. There are lots of other very plausible explanations for a cancellation.

On the flip side of the coin, from a strictly business point of view, it would make sense to cancel a regular's appointment, because he will reschedule anyway, to accommodate an 11th. hour request from someone new, who could potentially becoming a regular. I'm just saying.

11th hour bumping of either a regular or new client doesn't make sense. It's disrespectful, and just as a lady wouldn't like being bumped/cancelled at the 11th hour by a client, a client isn't going to like being bumped/cancelled at the 11th hour

In fact if she did that she will need new regulars, to accommodate the former regulars she lost.

And that regular is a repeat customer already, the new customer may just be a one time visit.

Not only would that be a poor business practice, it's a poor way to treat another person IMHO

RG

• Like 2

I just wanted to clarify that if it came to down to someone new inquiring and saying they'd have to think about it and call me back and a few minutes later a regular calls, of course of I'm going to see that person because I know they are reliable.

Now, if you have booked an appt with me and you are new, then I would keep the appt since I see new clients all the time and this is how I build up a client base.

I don't like the term "preferred" because it implies that we should be givng discounts and that is a whole other topic I prefer not to get into. When I saw the heading for this thread, I immediately thought of those coffee cards at the gas station.. buy 5 coffees and get the 6th one free. I'm sure once you see an SP over time, the way she will treat you will be much more personal than the day she first met you even if she was warm and pleasant initially. To me this signifies something much more in how she values you as a customer.

Additional Comments:

And that regular is a repeat customer already, the new customer may just be a one time visit.

Not only would that be a poor business practice, it's a poor way to treat another person IMHO

RG

I agree. The new person could be a one time visit or even worse... a no show which is why it makes sense to see someone you are already familiar with. This is a good principle in customer service. In all businesses, repeat customers have always been valued. This doesn't necessarily mean they are better than a first time customer, it just proves they have shown their loyalty by returning. And that speaks volumes.

• Like 1

I don't like the term "preferred" because it implies that we should be givng discounts and that is a whole other topic I prefer not to get into. When I saw the heading for this thread, I immediately thought of those coffee cards at the gas station.. buy 5 coffees and get the 6th one free. I'm sure once you see an SP over time, the way she will treat you will be much more personal than the day she first met you even if she was warm and pleasant initially. To me this signifies something much more in how she values you as a customer.

Agree with you Nicolette, and it's not just the lady being more personal, the gentleman is also more personal, it really becomes more than a simple client/sp relationship. Both the lady and gentleman are showing how much they value one another. And IMHO, I don't think it shows how much a guy values a lady he has seen on a regular basis, if he expected her to lower her rate. Frankly it shows disrespect to the lady expecting/asking for discounted rates

Some additional thoughts

RG

In my opinion I think that any kind of "prefered customer status" is a bad idea. I am in total agreement with Malika, Roamingguy, Angela and Cleo. The underlying reason for meeting on a regular basis should be based on respect, chemistry, fun and how a SP made you feel (not on a monetary value). If the first meeting was great then future meetings should be allowed to develop naturally.

Personally if I saw such a "preferred client" program I would not book with that person, it would a huge turn off for me (knowing I will be tracked/counted/graded everytime I walk through the door - no thank you). I don't even like to like to track my air miles points :-) let alone would want to have to track "other" types of points (or worse yet have to get a card stamped each time as Cleo jokingly suggested).

Any sales person will tell you clients who are only shopping around for discounts are generally not worth taking on and will not be loyal for long.

There are many beautiful ladies on this site who have profiles, pictures and postings that should give someone a good indication of what level of chemistry to expect. To elaborate on Malika's earlier post, either the chemistry is there or it is not there - on a personal level.

• Like 3

Also want to say - I prefer NO client over another. If I am seeing you for the first, or fifteenth time, I will still hold our appointment and show you the time you deserve. The idea that someone should get or expect more really doesn't sit well with me.

About the ONLY thing I can think of that I may do for someone I've developed an on-going relationship with is see them a little later than my posted hours, or come in when I hadn't really been planning to. So if I do that for you - I guess you're getting my 'preferred customer status' lol

That's the same for me lol. A later appt is possible for a reg, anyone else I tell them call back earlier another time. Or not answer.

For me, I don't like the idea of a tiered system, where some guys get a benefit not available to others. A reg gets a later appt time because I can trust him to show up, unlike a newbie caller, not because he has some kind of special status or badge or gold star.

Discounts are not appropriate either, and as the guys often mention here, they pay the rate. The thing with rates, and services, and becoming a regular visitor, is that you felt the combination worked for you. So you are also saying you don't need or expect a discount to continue to see the lady, because the $$ if ok for a first visit, they have to be ok for a 15th visit.

Additional Comments:

11th hour bumping of either a regular or new client doesn't make sense. It's disrespectful, and just as a lady wouldn't like being bumped/cancelled at the 11th hour by a client, a client isn't going to like being bumped/cancelled at the 11th hour

In fact if she did that she will need new regulars, to accommodate the former regulars she lost.

RG

You can never guarantee the new caller is going to show up or is making a true booking, so no, you would never bump or reschedule a reg over someone new. All you do with new guy is suggest an alternate time, and hopefully it works out. Or it works out for another day. If new guy called first and made an appt, then regular guy called up for a time close to that, I feel comfortable enough to suggest an alternate time to the regular (and he can feel confident that I am giving the most accurate ETA I can)) along with the offer to call back if I suddenly become free sooner (as in new guy didn't show up). It works up until the time a third caller wants to be added to the mix.

Guest ***t***iv***

Hey NJ,

just curious,

what do you mean by:

...giving a heads up before posting on the board...

p.s thanks for posting!

Additional Comments:

Quite some time ago, I was given a "golden key" by an agency. The idea was that once a month I could use the key and have a substantial amount of money knocked off when I arranged a time with one of the women working for that agency. At first I thought it was great. As it was, I visited the ladies often. But in the end, I only used the key once. While I had mentioned it to the scheduler, they did not relay the message to the woman, so it caused some confusion. Not wanting to go through that kind of miscommunication again, I did not use the "key" again.

If I find somebody I enjoy spending time with, I would much prefer any "off the clock" social benefits, than monetary ones. Grabbing a bite to eat together, or going out for a bit of fun is what I would look forward to. Not everybody connects on that level, nor do I expect every SP I meet to be interested in that. In the same breath, I realize people tend to be worried about their privacy & confidentiality. This is just something that works for me.

Naughty, Great post, well thought out! So nommed!

And a huge Thank You to all for sharing your thoughts, preferences and experiences regarding this topic. Greatly appreciated.

It helps a lot to know how others view different ideas. Makes it easier to put into a wider, more realistic perspective. So, thanks again Everyone!

Not wanting to speak for NJ, but I think he means if a lady is about to do a tour for example, before publicly posting dates of the tour on a board (like CERB) she would contact her preferred customers of the upcoming tour, so they could schedule an encounter with her first.

RG