I had a little extra time in Kingston this w/e so I called up a CL ad for a massage please. Pretty easy to find downtown and there was only one girl there when I arrived.

Alexis was very hot and nice to chat w. It was 40hh/80h for the room and then extras discussed in the room. I got lucky (I guess) as Alexis said most of the girls there are not as high milage as her. She offered lap dances (she also dances around SE ontario), hj and fs but no bj or gfe-like service.

I've never seen am MP before but I gotta say her hands were crazy good where it really counts =). I didn't get much of a massage (but that wasn't what I was there for anyway) but she was great to be with in the room and I had a good time. I'm not sure I would repeat for FS as it was 200 more for the hh FS and I can get an hr FS for less than the room+that but it was a very nice place (inside, just a discreet doorway on the outside) and she was very nice.