Need some help...

Got a contract in Sydney NS and going to be there for about 6 weeks

I did the surface search for any SPs \ MAs for there but found nothing. Anyone have any details that they might want to share. Not looking forward to 6 weeks with no play.

P

Got a contract in Sydney NS and going to be there for about 6 weeks

I did the surface search for any SPs \ MAs for there but found nothing. Anyone have any details that they might want to share. Not looking forward to 6 weeks with no play.

P

The best i can answer is ..i had a convo with a halifax SP in the summer who went out to CB and from what she told me.. there's "nothing out there".

nothing = no other SP's and no hobbyists willing to pay for the services.

she had to go to SJ, NB before business picked up. and shes a very hot lady too.

Hate to say it, but CB is like the sahara desert when it comes to SP's. I hope someone can prove me wrong.

Cape Breton in general, and Sydney in particular has a widespread and well publicized problem with prescription drugs (ie oxycontin) and street drugs (ie crack cocaine).

Accordingly, the sorts of activities that go along with drug-seeking/procuring such as prostitution are common, but not advertised or organized, at least not in the way we ladies choose to organize ourselves in this realm.

I'm not certain that gents up that way are not able to afford us, I think it might be more a case of there being ladies who don't advertise but are simply "known about". If that is the case, it wouldn't attract a lot of gents from Sydney to our site, nor the ladies they are seeking.

Just a hypothesis ...