no sir;

man, that's the holy grail....it's been discussed on here before..

any asian girl that went into business in Halifax would be Filled....her schedule I mean, get your mind out of the gutter.......!

Guest h***yto***2

Yes, I remember the Oriental or Asian Massage inservice here in Halifax in 2006 and 2007. They had em lined up in the aisles just to get in. And that for only a lousy HJ finish.

Yes the holy grail alright.

Asian is the best and now with Miss Voyeur gone the only one left worth seeing in this ass hole of Canada is Miss Lexy very safe , good rates and not a clock watcher or jsut book a seat sale with Porter and go to Toronto where things are great.

Additional Comments:

Asian is the best and now with Miss Voyeur gone the only one left worth seeing in this ass hole of Canada is Miss Lexy very safe , good rates and not a clock watcher or jsut book a seat sale with Porter and go to Toronto where things are great.

Asian is the best and now with Miss Voyeur gone the only one left worth seeing in this ass hole of Canada is Miss Lexy very safe , good rates and not a clock watcher or jsut book a seat sale with Porter and go to Toronto.

This comment is totally uncalled for. Are you suggesting that none of these ladies are worth seeing?

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58067

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=58060

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57941

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57870

The last four ladies in the 'asshole of Canada" advertising section.

Gabriella L

Emma Alexandra

Angel Starr

VictoriaJolie

Good luck on that trip to Toronto looking for better!

Guest p**h*x
This comment is totally uncalled for. Are you suggesting that none of these ladies are worth seeing?

Look at his post history, this isn't the first time he's dumped on the Halifax scene.

Barney, next time you feel like spouting your anger toward the people that don't make your personal list of high standards then don't bother saying anything. I'm mostly a lurker here but seeing yet another example of your negativity has inspired me to say something. It's rude to all of the lovely ladies from Halifax and I can't imagine it is too encouraging to those from away thinking about coming to Halifax when they read such negativity.

they don't live here, Halifax needs to open a couple of massage parlours.

Additional Comments:

they don't live here, Halifax needs to open a couple of massage parlours.

It won't work. The maritime provinces are too conservative and close-minded.

An investor from Toronto tried it in Saint John. He spent money renovating a former cafe into an asian massage parlour and it worked for four months until the po-po decided to raid the place and shut it down.

For massage it's either wait in line for Cathy in Halifax, drive to Fredericton to see Samantha, TOFTT on CL/DL/BP/SEA in Nova Scotia, or save your money and plan a trip to Montreal. The first would be your best choice and the last an absolute must in your lifetime.

• Like 1

Please keep the site positive. Posting negative comments and rants is useless and counterproductive.

Additional Comments:

Man - that is just downright insulting. Do you get out much? There are several really fine ladies living in Halifax that provide great services. Of course with comments like that,you may never get to meet them.

Can you please PM there names to me, I am just use to being from a different place I never made any negative comments about any of the ladies here, there is not much selection.

• Like 1

I am really not impressed with seeing my name in such an unproductive thread, as it has now turned in to.

I provide Erotic Massage with or without a Happy Ending and I am good at it.

I don't have a professional massage set-up but what I do works and have gotten great feedback from gents all over the world. That come to Halifax and in Fredericton.

Although I'm not in Halifax right now I've spent tons of time in Halifax with my job - and the stereotype that I have read is not productive.

Fine you might say one or two girls are the only two that YOU want to see; but others want to see more.

I myself am attracted to a specific list on here; although I wouldn't say they're the only ones worth seeing - they're just the ones I'm attracted to physically and by what they post.

Play nice :-) Everyone is happier when we all get along... no?

Although I'm not in Halifax right now I've spent tons of time in Halifax with my job - and the stereotype that I have read is not productive.

Fine you might say one or two girls are the only two that YOU want to see; but others want to see more.

I myself am attracted to a specific list on here; although I wouldn't say they're the only ones worth seeing - they're just the ones I'm attracted to physically and by what they post.

Play nice :-) Everyone is happier when we all get along... no?

I couldn't agree more. Be happy, stay positive and have tons of Fun!!

I couldn't agree more. Be happy, stay positive and have tons of Fun!!

I'm looking forward to having some fun with you in the near future hot stuff (obviously one of the women on here who IS on my list, hehe)

I'm looking forward to having some fun with you in the near future hot stuff (obviously one of the women on here who IS on my list, hehe)

Thank you very much! It would be my pleasure and yours:redface:.