Ladies, what time does your day start?

I may be naive but I haven't come across alot of 24/7 on cerb. I won't dare to speak for the masses but I would hope that the ladies take advantage of the about me tab or of the advertising section to relay their availability!

I, for one, absolutely hate getting calls or texts when not available and I advertise, absolutely every where, that I am available on such a day at such a time.

I have noticed that adverts on cerb define a specific time opposed to other "free" sites.

My suggestion is research whom it is you are interested in and then you will know the appropriate time to call/text/pm/email the lady of your choice (and yes, we all have different prefered methods of contact that are explicitely described in our ads/websites/profiles!

I may be wrong but I guess ladies who advertise a 24/7 availability mean it for pre.bookings. That is the only way I imagine this happening as the lady would be able to plan her day and be rested by the time of the date.

I have had 3 very late dates but with gentlemen I have previously met as I felt a level of comfort and trust = safety to do so. For some the time for a date may make no difference but I believe late hours may more likely attract a potential dangerous visitor than during the day.

I am normally available from 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.

If you wish an appointment earlier than 9:30 a.m., you would need to pm or email me and if I am able to, I could accommodate you as early as 7:30 a.m.

I do work some evenings, in-calls until 9 or 10 and out-call until midnight or 1:00 a.m. I do not accept calls in the wee hours of the morning because I have learned that those are not really the best clients and I do have to get some sleep.

An exception might be a regular who is passing through at an unusual hour and I make arrangements ahead of time to accommodate them (not in, but out) but that is rare.

Just because someone advertises 24/7, doesn't mean that they are actually awake for 24 hours. Perhaps they take breaks and pre-book for a certain time. I am not sure as everyone works differently.

I, as well as many ladies I know, post our availabilities on our ads and websites. I usually work 10-10, with a disclaimer that I may be able to see you earlier if you arrange this at least a day ahead. 24/7 would just be insane! I've forgotten to turn my phone off in the past and been woken up at all hours of the night, and i am not ashamed to say that those individuals contacting me from hours like 2-6am did NOT get a pleasant answer!

I generally wake up around 7-8 am though so am happy to accomodate earlier requests, but I advertise 10 so I have time to wake up, dawdle around my house, and snuggle my feline family before heading down to my incall

Guest S**a*Q

I'm a morning person... Normally up by 6-7am everyday with no alarm, so it would be no problem for me to meet someone a few hours earlier or later with some notice...

However, I tend to not answer my phone for last minutes til I'm ready to work, so around noon or so.

On that note, I'm usually sleeping by 10pm, again unless something going on or I have plans. :)

I basically accept pre bookings for any reasonable time,and when it comes for same day appointments I usually work from about 9 to 6 for Incalls or outcalls.

Posted via Mobile Device

Well the only time I'd ever be up bright and early is if I'm fishing in a tournament...up by 3-4am

Otherwise I'd prefer to leisurely get up in the morning, lying in bed in the arms of a lady...hey, I've got a sleepover scheduled, oh, something to look forward too

But I digress

RG

Guest **cely***r***ne

Mornings.....yuck heh heh!

I am not a morning person. But I will book mornings usually for 9:30 at the earliest...after a gallon of coffee, and only if I am pre booked to do so.

On the norm I am booking at 11am until 10pm at the very latest.

Seeing as we are all different, it is best to do your research, or ask her via her preferred method of contact. She will answer you, i am guessing in good time, to inform you of her availability.

I am available Monday to Friday anytime after 8 am and see my last guest around 4pm .

Of course with prior arrangements I can see people outside these hours but daytime works best here.

For the most fun visit me by day, by night I need my beauty sleep! :icon_smile:

This aspect of the business always amazed me. As an agency girl I was always the last one to go home and made good money from 5am to 8am because I was the only girl on. Now that I only service established guests, they all know that I can be available for them at any hour if the appointment is prebooked. I am usually up by 5am and have several that like to visit before work so anytime from 6am on. My last appointments are supper time unless it is an extraordinary circumstance or a fantabulous evening planned.

cat

Many guys think we are "on" 24/7 and that we don't have a life and are sitting by the phone waiting for it to ring. They call all hours of the night and will blow up my phone calling so many times.

I'm generally available from 10 am - 6 Pm unless I state otherwise. I'm pretty much a daytime SP because once 5 pm rolls around, I am too tired to do anything because I am up early every morning. There is one day a week where I will be available a little bit later.

I appreciate guys not calling me before 9 am. I will be fast asleep or doing something else at home because that's my personal time. I have begun to leave updated messages on my voicemail everyday with the date and hours I'm available. It's actually started to work because once people know I'm not available before or past a certain time, they won't bother or they try again later in the day or the next day.

I am one of the ladies that doesn't post a schedule but that is because I am not available for same day appts and I am flexible when scheduling, as I will know a few days in advance I can plan my day around a date. In addition I don't post a phone number, I request email contact so I don't really mind what time someone contacts me I'll check it when I can. I travel frequently and know that a lot of the people I am meeting are travelling as well so often we are not in the same time zone, they can email at any time of day and if it's necessary we connect via phone we can schedule a call at a mutually convenient time.

In regards to what time I generally start my day, I'm often up around 6am but that's my personal day my 'real work' start time as well as time dedicated to this work varies depending on the tasks I need to complete that day. Some days I can take my time, sit read a paper and enjoy a cup of tea and other days I might have a task list a mile long before my eyes have even opened.

I am normally available from 9:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.

So, a question...

Does something like this usually mean 'last possible appointment at 6"? Or does it mean "I'll be done and finished for the day by 6"?

So, a question...

Does something like this usually mean 'last possible appointment at 6"? Or does it mean "I'll be done and finished for the day by 6"?

For me, if I'm done at ten, that means done and finished by ten, not last appointment at ten

When someone calls, I say 9am-10pm, last phone call must be by 10pm or earlier to arrange a later time. If someone calls for the first time ever at 10:15, or later, chances are I won't answer. I am not too interested in dealing with someone who would think that is "ok". I think that following the general telephone calling rules of etiquette tells me you are a gentleman, and that means calling between 9am-9pm at the very latest, and to not expect me, just because I am an sp, to be available at 3am (as mentioned, not many of us think that is cool lol).

If you are calling an sp for the very first time, don't leave it to the time you want to make an appt, just call at a "reasonable" time, which often means anything between 10 or 11am and 7pm. I don't think you can ever go wrong, if the sp does not show her hours in ads or on website, if you stick to those times. It shows, like the OP suggests, that you are concerned that your phone call is not coming at a time which guarantees it is a wakeup call. And as mentioned, the sorts of guys typically calling at 2am-4am are not ideal clients. You don't want to be one of those guys.

I have arranged appts as early as 4:30am, with a few around 6am, for regulars who I am assured will show up, and these must be arranged the day before (usually 12hr notice). Its doable, not my favourite time of the morning, but I don't mind for someone I know who has a tight schedule.

I see most of my clients during the day, between 9:30 and about 3:30 or 4:00 p.m. I may also schedule one evening meeting each week, though since those times are in short supply they're also the ones that may be booked weeks in advance.

I don't take same-day bookings, but I'm willing to be flexible about times, when possible. It makes a difference whether the client wants an incall or an outcall engagement.

At some times of the year, I book earlier and later in the day. That's only for a few weeks at a time, though.

The best thing is simply to ask me when I'm available. We'll work something out!

I'm a morning person..so my usual hours are from 9am-9pm. I can work earlier or later but they must be pre-booked well in advance. Actually all my appointments are usually pre-booked as i do have a life and don't sit home by the phone all day..lol

kisses,

Emma A

Edited by Emma Alexandra

So, a question...

I don't think Angela will mind me answering this question since we work together.lol. When we say until 6 pm it means we turn off our phone at that time. We always have guys calling 5 minutes before I'm about to go home or before she is done wanting an appt and we turn them away. At that point she has other things to and I am looking forward to calling it a day. We always ask that you call at least a half hour ahead of time to see if we can entertain your request for an appt. Most of our work is done during morning/early afternoon hours and find I get booked up quickly with my 2 appts a day quota.

I'm a morning person..so my usual hours are from 9am-9pm. I can work earlier or later but they must be pre-booked well in advance. Actually all my appointments are usually pre-booked as i do have a life and don't sit home by the phone all day..lol

kisses,

Emma A

I have to agree with Emma. Most of my bookings are pre-booked but I do accept some same day bookings if I can. As Emma said "I do have a life and don't and can't sit home by the phone all day". I don't like to answer when I'm attending to my own personal business.

My usual hours are between 10:00a.m.-2:00a.m. to accomodate my backshift worker "friends". I take little naps if I know I'm going to have a late encounter.

I do book some appointments before 10:00a.m. and after 2:00a.m. but not on a regular basis. I have in past done the 24/7 but would sleep and if the phone rings I'd answer.