Strap-On Play or Prostate Massage

Sorry to not be in the place you're looking for, but I have one and am in Ottawa, if you ever make it this way ;) Some of my girlfriends travel to Kingston though and I may join them one of these days

Guest f***2f***
Sorry to not be in the place you're looking for, but I have one and am in Ottawa, if you ever make it this way ;) Some of my girlfriends travel to Kingston though and I may join them one of these days

And OMG she knows how to use it!!!!

This has been something I wondered for a while now, and I travel Kingston - Toronto often. Looking for top notch starting slow... Never done it but very interested in it.

Rates?

Hello

There is a massage lady in Kingston that will play,but not a full massage.She is very nice and sweet.

I also would like to see if this would be a great time,just a little scared about it as it takes a lot of trust in the partner.

let me know how it works for you and if you found someone:redface:

Hello

There is a massage lady in Kingston that will play,but not a full massage.She is very nice and sweet.

I also would like to see if this would be a great time,just a little scared about it as it takes a lot of trust in the partner.

let me know how it works for you and if you found someone:redface:

Who is the nice and sweet Kingston MP you are referring to? I would like to meet her.

Hello

I went and saw her again.WOW is all I can say.As a MP she is great.Very good.Just be kind to her and let her know by your body what you like and she will.It my take a few visits for the trust.

Look in the newspaper under AAAAAAsome and keep calling