Dorinda Bloom

Dorinda Bloom ! A hidden treasure that took me far far too long to find !! I have had the pleasure of meeting with her three times now and Wow !! every visit just gets more and more amazing as you get to know this wonderful lady :) I hadn't posted a review prior because she took a hiatus, but now she is BACK !!

D is very very genuine and has a remarkable, fun and bubbly personality. She can very much hold her own with the boys in the witty humor category too ;) Booking with her was nothing less than top notch, on my first visit and after becoming a regular client/friend. She is very pleasant, with prompt and friendly replies and is just classy !

I am greeted at the door by a sexy, gorgeous lady with some oh so yummy curves, a big smile and a big hug and a kiss ! She puts you at ease immediately, the clothes come off, to the bed we go where it is much much more comfortable. :makeout:Dorinda loves to play, and believe me it is nothing less than extraordinary, then cuddle under the covers and chat and laugh and have fun, some more good times in the steam shower perhaps, then back to the bed for once again some more fun and some cuddling. You really never wanna leave :) I don't think you will really ever know what to expect from her because it will always be different and most definately fun and exciting ;) YMMV will definately apply with D so treat her like she deserves and Good Times guys !!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I know Dorinda has already appeared as a recommendation in the Brandon section by Lee Richards but I feel so strongly about her I have to put my feelings to bear as well. As a frequent visitor to this beautiful small city I have seen Dorinda more than anyone else and that is not going to change. She makes me feel very special with an amazing positive attitude combined with caring and friendliness. She remember my favorite colour of purple and purchased a nighty of that colour just for me. What a memory. There are more private sensations that Dorinda remmembered but that will remain between the two of us.

Please visit Dorinda's new website and know her pictures are 100% accurate. As I have told her many times she has curves to die for. For my taste she has the perfect figure. It was special to be able to see her in such an important week in her life with her 35th birthday. Any Saskatchewan members who read this review you are in for a treat as Dorinda has never toured there and is heading your way in three weeks.

• Like 1

i had the pleasure of 1st meeting dorinda in winnipeg. i went to her luxury suite were she was staying for a 2 hour meeting. i was real nervous. from the minute she opened the the door, she put me at ease. i had a great time that evening. she is so easy to talk to and very interesting to talk to. not to mention wrestle with. lol i wont go into detail what was done, except the bubble bath for 2 was great. should anyone want any details feel free to pm me. the 2 hours flew by. so now every time she comes to brandon i make it a point to see her as i clicked with her the very first time. she is my favorite sp of all time. good thing she only visits for a few days at a time or i would be in the poor house. lol

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.