Pinecrest Massage - Maria...Finally.

Hello again,

I was finally fortunate enough to meet the legendary Maria from Pinecrest Massage. I believe she has worked other places around town, some of the old-timers may know more....Hers is a very discreet business, not much advertising, and very private, so I will spare the details. However let me say that in my few years of massage activities, she rates very very very high.

She is super sweet, cute, down to earth, and almost shy at the beginning. Exotic looking, dark features, very hot little bod, nice tattoos. I would guess she is mid 30's? Doesn't look it though. Massage room is spartan, but clean. Her massage is very nice, fairly deep and non-rushed. Nice conversation too. Great non-rushed finish. Overall it was a sensual, relaxing experience.

She doesn't advertise too often, and has very limited hours. Keep your eyes peeled in our local newspaperS for her ad. If you can manage an appointment mon-fri between 10-3, i highly recommend it!!

Repeat: Yes.

Value: excellent

Jay

Can you by any change PM her number if you still have it? I have been waiting for her to surface again. I guess she's not using her website anymore.

Can't say for certain that this ad is Maria's but I did notice this in the Citizen's classifieds section (which is where she seems to advertise only briefly).

-->PRIVATE MASSAGE Treat Yourself (613) 6XX-XX20

She was my very first massage attendant when she was off Carling on her own of course..she dis-appeared for sometime, back then, she was an excellent time for the massage, and the complete finish.:mrgreen:

Hello again,

I was finally fortunate enough to meet the legendary Maria from Pinecrest Massage. I believe she has worked other places around town, some of the old-timers may know more....Hers is a very discreet business, not much advertising, and very private, so I will spare the details. However let me say that in my few years of massage activities, she rates very very very high.

She is super sweet, cute, down to earth, and almost shy at the beginning. Exotic looking, dark features, very hot little bod, nice tattoos. I would guess she is mid 30's? Doesn't look it though. Massage room is spartan, but clean. Her massage is very nice, fairly deep and non-rushed. Nice conversation too. Great non-rushed finish. Overall it was a sensual, relaxing experience.

She doesn't advertise too often, and has very limited hours. Keep your eyes peeled in our local newspaperS for her ad. If you can manage an appointment mon-fri between 10-3, i highly recommend it!!

Repeat: Yes.

Value: excellent

Jay

Guest ye****y1*3

funjay, i'd be interested in her new contacts as well. saw her months ago, then dissappeared with no explanation?...glad to hear she is back.

Hi guys,

Also, got lots of PMs about this one. I did not keep her number in my phone, however she ads in the Citizen, not the Sun. In the lcassifieds, under massage. Its easy to find the Citizen usually only has a couple of ads. She said its not in every day, so be patient. Worth the wait.

Just google "pinecrest massage".

The first item is the citizen ad.

Actually, no it's not. The first google hit you'll get (at least today) is the number I pasted earlier in this post, thinking it *might* be the right one. But as Mrextace pointed out, it's not.

I sure wish I had kept a copy of her number the last time I saw her. :(

Actually, no it's not. The first google hit you'll get (at least today) is the number I pasted earlier in this post, thinking it *might* be the right one. But as Mrextace pointed out, it's not.

I sure wish I had kept a copy of her number the last time I saw her. :(

If you just google `pinecrest massage`, look at the first item found, don`t click on it just read it, it shows ``PINECREST MASSAGE Monday-Friday 10-4. 613-422-xxxx`

ST99

`PINECREST MASSAGE Monday-Friday 10-4. 613-422-xxxx`

Ok, I found it. So this is the one? Don't want to go in, asked for the 'options', find out she is not that kind of MP and got myself embarrassed :lol:

EDIT: fixed

Ok, I found it. So this is the one? Don't want to go in, asked for the 'options', found out she is not a MP and got myself embarrassed :lol:

That is a confusing reply! Did you go in or not? Your reply includes comments like "Don't want to go in" meaning you have not gone yet then you say "found out she is not a MP and got myself embarrassed" meaning you did you go in and you got yourself embarrassed.

English not your primary language by chance? I don't mean that in a disrespectful way, often people who are learning English sometimes confuse past/present terms like this. In this case your post could cause a problem for this company so I must ask that you clarify it.

Ok, I found it. So this is the one? Don't want to go in, asked for the 'options', found out she is not a MP and got myself embarrassed :lol:

Mod, my interpretation:

"Ok, I found it. So this is the one? I do not want to go in, ask for "options", find out she is not THAT kind of MP and get embarrassed."

So I saw Maria last week, very nice body, extremely quiet. I thought I read a thread that she does prostate. Do you have to ask? Any other extras avail?

Guest ye****y1*3

doesn't matter, she is impossible to get ahold of, i left a message and never heard back. anyway...she is very nice though.

Legendary? Yikes! How am I supposed to live up to that? But thank you for your kind words:)

I apologize for being hard to get a hold of. I'm currently running my ad in the citizen only on the days I'm working (one or two days a week).

It's true, I'm quiet... very, very, quiet :)

As for giving detailed information over the phone, I try to be as careful as possible. I hope you understand. I really appreciate those of you who have commented on my services while being considerate enough not to reveal too much about me.

To anyone I've stood up in the past... I'm very sorry... I'll try not to let it happen again but can't make any promises.

ps I don't do prostate massage

Thanks,

Maria

Glad to see your doing well Maria and welcome to the board!:-D

It has been a long time....since you were on Carling ave. chat soon!