Favorite music for the Champagne Room

I thought I'd start a new thread. Many years ago when I would frequent the clubs, I was introduced to certain types of music, specific sounds - some of which have grown on me over the years. One song that I have fond memories of - thanks to the ladies that were sitting in my lap at the time is this one by the scorpions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmjZDmWEUzk&feature=related

If you have a favorite tune or three ;-) and would like to share with the other members, please post.

Well my favourites are any that the DJ doesn't cut! Also any over 3 1/2 minutes ;)

There have been some memorable ones, but they tend to be controversial. Good ones these days are some from Pink. Good lyrics and the tempo is great for grinds...

Let yez all know ifin' I hear any good ones tonight.

Always enjoyed Stairway to Heaven by Led Zepplin, but was pissed when they cut it short..great grinding slow song of all time:mrgreen:

Well managed to escape early from Baarbs for a change! lol. All the favs were there too. As for music, well ran into my all time fav and in the back who can hear the music anyway???

Promise to listen to the music next time. There were too many new ladies too. Man they should pay us to talk about them... I know bad edicate and all. Still great place for an old horn dog.

Hey Antlerdude, we should go for beers again some time. Safer in pairs hahaha.

Music....??...they play music at a Strip bar??...since when?

Lurker.....a beer sounds good man.....but if I remember right....last time we each sat alone alot of the time while the private dances were going on....hahahahah

I agree with what is mentioned above: is it ever insulting to have the song cut in half by the DJ!

Personally, some songs should be left to play for its whole length, to provide an appreciation token for the guys who invite ladies to the champagne room.

I am thinking 'Supper's Ready' by Genesis (22 minutes) or 'Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner' by Iron Maiden (14 minutes)...

There are many good songs that play in strip club and I am proud to say that all the hip-hop I know, I heard it there.

Personally, 'Don't Speak' by NoDoubt, 'Baby one more time' by Britney Spears and 'Love Bites' by Def Leppard are songs that get me in a strip club. But there are many more that are well-suited for the atmosphere; starngely, I never heard a Beatles or Elvis song in a strip club. ;-)

Music....??...they play music at a Strip bar??...since when?

Lurker.....a beer sounds good man.....but if I remember right....last time we each sat alone alot of the time while the private dances were going on....hahahahah

Darling Lurker and antlerman,

Maybe we should make it a threesome and I'll keep company while the private dances are underway!

Catherine

I am thinking 'Supper's Ready' by Genesis (22 minutes) or 'Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner' by Iron Maiden (14 minutes)...

LOL! I agree. How about Jethro Tull's "Thick as a brick" or anything by Godspeed you! black emperor.

Maybe we should make it a threesome and I'll keep company while the private dances are underway!

Catherine

Cat...darling Cat......you always know what to say.......you know Lurk and I have a sweet spot for you.......I think that would be fun....

Lurk....I think next time Cat is in town we all three go have a drink...and a laugh......

I've heard it on stage but never in a champagne room (although to be honest I may have, I'm not really back there to listen to the tunes, lol) but Rob Zombie's version of Brick House is appropriate. Also his song, Pussy Liquor, would be a great addition :P

Catherine

Luv ta! You know we always have fun with half neeked women around! But the gurls took a bite out of this old pervert this month :(

Next trip gimmie some warning and we can make a Cerb Party out of it. :)

Cat...darling Cat......you always know what to say.......you know Lurk and I have a sweet spot for you.......I think that would be fun....

Lurk....I think next time Cat is in town we all three go have a drink...and a laugh......

Yeah I like the way ya think. Mind I think we should all head out to Piggy's ta scare that old owner one more time! Plus I could see Devlin again. :D Haven't had my belt around my neck in over a year... Man that girl likes to dance hard!!!

After getting wound up in the main room, you take your favorite lady for some lap grinding with something like this: The video isn't erotic but the music kicks ass - this is about your memory when you leave the club.

Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J8q4cBSkTQ&feature=related

Sorry guys -a lot of these links do not work anymore. Check out this

classic. Counts as a 'double'. Enjoy.