Near Porter Airport?

Guest t**obb****

I have a connecting flight out of Toronto next week around supper time.

I will be stuck in the area for just under 2 hours.

Anyone know of any good non-smoking 'places' to drop in on that are very close by?

Guest m*ch***G

I will be there Monday afternoon and I was looking for an incall with an SP or MP.

Any sugestions?

Guest Bri*****e Da****

No specific suggestion, but just in case you didn't know: there's a free ferry from the island to Toronto (less than 5 minutes) and from there, a free shuttle to downtown right by Union Station (maybe 5-10 minutes?), so you can totally venture downtown and back in 2 hours. Perhaps you'll get some more suggestions if you don't mind doing that.

Guest m*ch***G

thanks, but i am now back and I never did hobby on Monday afternoon.

I just saw this but if you have under 2hrs I'm not sure I'd leave the airport, you'll need at least 30min to go through security assuming it's a domestic flight, the ferry runs every 15min (so that's a ferry 2 ways) and then because you are at Bathurst and Queens Quay you'll still need to account for some travel time to the location and even if it's nearby going across the lakeshore area during the daytime it's always best to allow 15-20min 'just in case'. This is the type of situation where an extra hour would make a huge difference and if you had 3hrs layover then there are a number of both independent ladies and agencies that offer incalls in the downtown core - anything in the financial district would be fine.

Try Mirage, GOE, TP (I'm not sure of their location but you could call) Sassy's, or any number of independents that advertise as "downtown" as that generally means within a reasonable distance of the area you are at.

Oh and I realize this is a bit late but I figure I'll post it for the next time someone is at Billy Bishop airport and is looking for a date. :)

Guest t**obb****

yes thanks kyra,

i actually got caught with a late flight, missed ferry, and you are absolutely right.