A Warm Hello from a CERB Newby

Guest someottawaguy79

I am so pleased to finally find a forum dedicated to this topic and relevant to my geography. I think it may take me a while to become familiar with the acronyms - I'll have to look for a dictionary or CERB resource manual :) So anyway, I'm a bit nervous about being here but am so very interested in the prospect of a release massage. This past year while away on business I decided to subscribe to the hotel in-suite massage service. I was definately nervous not knowing what to expect, and I didn't have any expectations. It was a straight professional massage with no wandering hands or extras, but the entire time I could not stop thinking that I wanted more. Now that I know what a regular massage is all about, and am slowly learning about how to 'get more' I thought this place would help me prepare for that next step. Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences on here. This looks like an exciting community. :)

Check out the FAQ area for the "Dictionary" - welcome to the site.

I'm also quite new to this, and was very happy to find out just how discreet and "non-seedy" CMJ is. This board has proven to be an invaluable resource. At first I was skeptical after lurking on the other boards and getting used to the often-brutal reviews, but I'm definitely a convert!

Posted via Mobile Device