Suggestions for Body care (Riverside)

I"m still very much new to this. Only a few notches on my belt. Thinking of heading ot Body Care as it's close to my work. I've gotten suggestions of Emily. Any other suggestions? As well, how do I let them know I want a happy ending massage instead of a regular massage. I messed that up once and got a regular massage which was weird as I was waiting for teh happy ending. I was very new so didn't know what to do. Thanks

Go see Emily as she gives an A1 massage. She can be very sensual and has a nice body. If you get on the table butt naked it is usually understood how things are to end. But if you are not sure you can chat her up during the massage and lead your discussions in that direction. She's no dummy - just tell her you like happy endings and afterward -tip her well because she won't ask for one. Cheers!

I used to go to Bodycare, but haven't been there in awhile. Rosa gave the absolute best massage, but I had heard she had moved to Florida. Emily was also a good choice...

Does anyone know if Rosa has returned?

You have to "suggest" what you want. I'm new too but it took me three visits to BodyCare before special ending. I had trouble articulating what I was looking for. Emily gives a great massage so if you're stressed out you will feel better. It depending on the vibe they get from you (according to Emily).

Rosa, in my opinion. She has an awesome body, gives a wonderful massage, knows all the right 'buttons', and gives a great release (between her boobs if the mood fancies her). I don't even ask to see anyone else when I go as she is, to me, the best.

I saw her a few months ago (I don't frequent mp's that often). At that point she was back from Florida working full time at the spa. Not sure about now, but I would think she is still there as she seemed very content.

So it's the flat 1/2 hour or 1 fee and tip on top. But tip is up to me? Is that what I'm understanding at bodycare?

You understand correctly. The tip should be in line with the good service you are bound to get. For a good T-HJ - it should be at the very least 3 greens - give 4 and YMMV on the next visit.

Any thoughts on Rosa. I went in with Emily last time but just wanted hear feedback on Rosa. What does she look like, experience, edicate with her :):mrgreen:

Any thoughts on Rosa. I went in with Emily last time but just wanted hear feedback on Rosa. What does she look like, experience, edicate with her :):mrgreen:

Rosa is Emily's big sister. Massage-wise, Rosa was better but I don't think that is true any more. Emily is far more personable - at least for me.

Just smile a lot and be friendly, wiggle your bum when she massages it, and that's the etiquette.

I have been a Bodycare customer for a while...

Esoterica is right Emily and Rosa are sisters..

Rosa runs a very professional massage place. Most of her girls do nice hard massage. If you are looking for a real massage, Rosa is no.1 and Emily no.2.

BTW, both Emily and Rosa are in late 40`s

I have been a Bodycare customer for a while...

Esoterica is right Emily and Rosa are sisters..

Rosa runs a very professional massage place. Most of her girls do nice hard massage. If you are looking for a real massage, Rosa is no.1 and Emily no.2.

BTW, both Emily and Rosa are in late 40`s

Hi all, this is my first post on Cerb.

I have also been a Body Care client for a while. Rosa's massage is deeper than Emily's - true orthotherapy. If you want to relax and feel really cared for, Emily is the one. I understand that Emily is in her early 40's but I may be mistaken. I find her really cute -- she does not dress as a super sexy type, that's not her style. She likes teaching Spanish!

Extras are not a requirement with Emily, or any attendant, for that matter. With possibly one exception (I've had one less than optimal experience at BC which Rosa and Emily made up for on my next visit -- is this too negative to say on CERB ? -- I'm mentioning no specific name), the women at BC are not greedy, which is why I am a regular.

Daisy has big boobs but I would be surprised if they're not enhanced. She does a great therapeutic massage but is also quite sexy.

Celine, a Quebecoise, is the only non-hispanic attendant at BC to my knowledge. She is my second favourite after Emily.

Just be aware that if you take a shower, when you walk out in your towel you might bump into a couple more guys just walking in. It's a busy place and not always that private. But keep in mind that they have lots of customers who get therapeutic massage.

If you want a great massage from a pretty woman, the attendants I mention above are all a sure bet.

Cheers,

E

Hey, I'm new to Ottawa and decided to try Body Care. I had Daisy, great massage, but no happy ending. Do I just need to be blunt and say that I'm looking for one or does Daisy not do that sort of thing?

had daisy twice and when i asked for something she said next time so next time I ask again and I said don't play me like that and haven't seen her since.

I also saw Rose once and she was great.

But when I called over the xmas holidays to book with my favorite Jasmine, they said she wasn't working there anymore. Does anyone know where she is working now

had daisy twice and when i asked for something she said next time so next time I ask again and I said don't play me like that and haven't seen her since.

I also saw Rose once and she was great.

But when I called over the xmas holidays to book with my favorite Jasmine, they said she wasn't working t anymore. Does anyone know where she is working now[/

I agree that Rose is agruably one of the best

Extras are not a requirement with Emily, or any attendant, for that matter. With possibly one exception (I've had one less than optimal experience at BC which Rosa and Emily made up for on my next visit -- is this too negative to say on CERB ? -- I'm mentioning no specific name), the women at BC are not greedy, which is why I am a regular.

E

Are you saying that you don't give more than the $75 per hour for massage? Sure about that?