Like stated before Im all new to this and have somewhat a silly question.

I have a regular bunch of guys that play poker and we would love a topless dealer or bartender, I have no idea where to find one. There would be no implications of further service per se... But who knows hehe.

Anyone know where I can find something like this?

That is not a silly question.........in fact it is a neat idea.

The only thing I can think of is what you would be willing to pay for the seice and for how nay hours.......

that way you could ask an SP whp might like to do it on thier "time of the month"...or even a MP might consider it.....she could give massages to the pot winners...hahahahaha

Like stated before Im all new to this and have somewhat a silly question.

I have a regular bunch of guys that play poker and we would love a topless dealer or bartender, I have no idea where to find one. There would be no implications of further service per se... But who knows hehe.

Anyone know where I can find something like this?

lol...If I was at such a game; I think I would be too distracted to play as my mind would be elsewhere.

HMMM. an agency might be able to help too, seeing as they could relay it to any gals that are interested. I guess it really comes down to how much you want to spend. I've seen a couple ads on CL (ottawa) looking for topless house cleaners, so that may be place to start, but screen judiciously.

The ad for topless house cleaners in Ottawa CL include a fake pix. Typically those that use fake pix are less than scrupulous individuals. Approach with caution.