Update on the Halloween Party

So just to update you on who will be here for the Halloween Party.... FRIDAY October 24th

Lily, Jasmin, Niki and Peyton During the day, Naomi, Leah and Cleo at night.

Make sure you reserve a time, cause it is guaranteed to be one hell of a sexy party.

another update.... Cleo, was let go yesterday - she had sticky fingers... more then likely, Jasmin will be working a double now then for Friday.

Another update.... we have decided to do an open house tommorrow. Member's can just stop in and say hi or stay for a reservation.

Any non-member's who have been sitting on the fence on joining... come on in, meet some of the hostesses and decide whether or not to join.

Non-member's.... Our contact number is 613-523-6199 - please call to reserve time specifically or just to let us know you are stopping by.

Member's and non-member's.... if you are worried about running into people, don't be, or wear a halloween mask (CMJ will have a few extra masks on sight to cover your identity).

Don't miss this.... everyone should definiately stop by....

All this talk of ladies, masks, mystery, members (well mostly my member) and massage.

Maybe, just maybe.. ;-)

All this talk of ladies, masks, mystery, members (well mostly my member) and massage.

Maybe, just maybe.. ;-)

Sounds like a scene from Eyes Wide Open.

Guest *e***s****l

Krusty- that's what I thought!

I don't think you should miss this one, fellas. It's going to be spooktacular! All of our lovely ladies will be dressed in extremely sexy outfits. Such as: a naughty school girl, bad police woman and a french maid, just to name a few...

Lily

Jasmine happened to be there so it was great to meet her...a Goddess!

CMJ is first class all the way!! always has been...and the new setup is great for a Halloween open house...all the ladies in costume...oh my that could be fun...lol...bad cop you say? french maid? leathers? yikes!!

If you've never been...you should!

My time with Naomi (new) tonite was amazing! (well trained by Jasmine!)

Happy Halloween!!8)

Anyone take advantage of this for non-members? I've been thinking of going if it wasn't too late already. I'm one of those fence sitters Jasmine was talking about. :)

I`m sorry Cleo was `let go`. I saw her last week and enjoyed my visit tremendously. She was pleasant, warm and ever so talented! Needless to say, what went on between the hostess and the client will stay betweent the hostess and client, but I certainly saw no signs that she would be anything but completely honest and loyal. I will miss her.

I`m sorry Cleo was `let go`. I saw her last week and enjoyed my visit tremendously. She was pleasant, warm and ever so talented! Needless to say, what went on between the hostess and the client will stay betweent the hostess and client, but I certainly saw no signs that she would be anything but completely honest and loyal. I will miss her.

Well I am sorry but I cannot have a girl that steals from me and my other staff working here. She would have done wonderful, all the clients really liked her. I am hoping she will seek out some help and maybe one day be back... but until then, I am sure you understand why I cannot have someone like that working here.

Darling Jasmine,

You do not need to explain. You run your establishment with the strictest of rules for a reason. If you feel someone is compromising your hard earned reputation it is your duty to protect it and your guests. I have dealt with this issue. Sticky fingers is a enormous problem and is very seldom limited to the company till. It would ruin a guests day to find something missing after a visit to your club so in my opinion you should not have to justify or explain your reasons to anyone. Protecting your guests and establishment always take precedence. Keep up the fantastic work...

Catherine