Hi all. On a recent business trip to Wpg I noticed this small spa on my daily treks up and down Provencher Blvd in St. Boniface. Their sign board indicated Thai massages were offered. Given this and the name of the place, I'm assuming Asian attendants are likely. Since I plan on returning to the peg soon I was wondering whether anyone has information on the quality of the attendants and the range of services offered here. PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Bewlay

Guest ****ign****ard

This is a regular spa. And as long as regular spa things go, I hear they are excellent. :icon_lol:

From the posted responses and PMs received it appears unanimous... this place is a "legit" therapeutic massage business with little potential for more erotic pleasures. Good to know, but as suggested above, not exactly what I'm looking for at this particular time.

Thanks Winnipeg for your informative responses and assistance.

Guest Hu****heB***

Been there twice. Two Asian ladies working. First was skinny older lady good hands. Second little chubbier older lady. Good hands to. For me it was good massage, but loved to tax written it off. Not licensed massage.

I can confirm that this is a legit place. They tell you in the room to get undressed, but leave your underwear on. That's a sure sign there'll be no HJ afterward. Also, they cover most of your body with a large towel. When they massage your upper inner thighs, they have the end of the towel between your legs so they don't even accidentally touch your accessories. Good massage, but no happy ending.

Yes I can confirm as well that they only provide regular massages. Still a good massage though and was very polite when she said that she did not provide any type of extra service.

I'm not sure how to describe this place, the massage is excellant, there is quite abit of 'accidental' contact for a legit place. I'm pretty sure extras aren't offered but she certainly goes out of the way with 'accidental' contact to ensure arousal.

Guest s*r***a**9

This way they ensure a repeat customer. "Gee she might go further next time...maybe...."

Decided to try this place again....

The girl who massaged me is a petite cutie who sure likes to 'accidentally' brush some sensitive spots. I like the massage enough, but left more frustrated than when I arrived.

May visit again, mostly because the masseuse was cute, the massage was pretty good and I was able to get in on fairly short notice.

Just got 2 questions for anyone that may have visited this place recently (feel free to private message me):

1. Has anyone had the massage go any further at this place?

2. What did you pay if you had some 'accidental' touching occur? When I paid the regular rate of 60 bucks plus taxes, she kinda counted the money and almost looked insulted or disappointed. Just wondering if I read her wrong or she expected something for her hand 'slipping' on occasion. In my opinion, that's not worth tipping for.

Thx for whatever info you can provide.

Been here twice, my experiences were the same as others': lots of bark and no bite. A good massage though and a convenient location for me, so I can see myself going back.

Decided to try this place again....

The girl who massaged me is a petite cutie who sure likes to 'accidentally' brush some sensitive spots. I like the massage enough, but left more frustrated than when I arrived.

May visit again, mostly because the masseuse was cute, the massage was pretty good and I was able to get in on fairly short notice.

Just got 2 questions for anyone that may have visited this place recently (feel free to private message me):

1. Has anyone had the massage go any further at this place?

2. What did you pay if you had some 'accidental' touching occur? When I paid the regular rate of 60 bucks plus taxes, she kinda counted the money and almost looked insulted or disappointed. Just wondering if I read her wrong or she expected something for her hand 'slipping' on occasion. In my opinion, that's not worth tipping for.

Thx for whatever info you can provide.

I go there quite a bit. The massage is good, but never a happy ending. The younger girl is married and during conversations she has expressed her frustration at guys trying to talk her into more than a massage.

She also only gets paid $10 per hour, plus tips.

I too have been to,this place on a few occasions , it is a very nice and clean environment , the MP was very cute , she gave a very sensual massage as she sang along to the music that she had playing in the room , I have to agree with the other gents in the room a lot of brushing the sensitive parts , I'm not going to say accidental lol cause I'm sure she meant each one , but as everyone else said no HE offered , I always tip her well and she is always happy to see me when I do go , so if your looking for a great massage with no chance of a HE this is a good place for that , myself I will repeat as she is nice to look at and I kind of enjoy the singing :)