Lolita and Shy Duo

It was kind of like having sex on the stock exchange floor during a "bare" market trading day. Phones kept ringing, people kept coming and going, the level of intensity was high, everyone was interested in doing a deal, everyone was interested in completing a deal, everyone was looking to provide good value in the limited time available.

I had a really great time despite or perhaps even because of the slightly crazy circumstances. Shy and Lolita had kind of had too much market success with their duo offering, resulting in having to push back bookings an hour or so, as single and duo half and full hours began to pile up almost literally at their downtown hotel suite location. I didn't mind the wait for my duo fun. Well worth it in the end. (Two very nice ends, actually.) And found it kind of amusing when the guy who had just finished a single with Lolita tried to barge into the bathroom where I'd just finished a preparatory shower and where Shy was keeping me entertained until Lolita finished her solo.

When the three of us managed to retire to the bedroom, a very pleasant and professional mix of tongues, fingers, tits, pussies and a penis were blended with various on-going booking phone calls on a couple of cell phones, all of which were seamlessly rolled into the mix and effortlessly dealt with by (mostly) Shy. Talk about energetic multitasking. One or the other of these two hot young spinners, usually both, continued to keep me very occupied as we worked our way towards an "extra special" (YMMV) high-pressure close of trading in what became a very fluid market. I was amazed under the very exciting and busy circumstances that I was able somehow to maintain a very proportionate sense of aim and distribution as I fully invested my resources and drained the reserve supply. Kind of a Warren Buffet type of balanced, well-measured and high volume contribution to a very busy day on the local "bare" market.

Yes, sometimes some SPs do get crazy busy, but if you go with the flow, you will have a good time.

For previous comments on this combo, see:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=4247&highlight=lolita

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

hey hun i appreciate how sweet and respectful u were toward our duty

i apologize for all the motion again like u said it was kinda crazy but i kinda feel reponsible if would miss on a guy that could of been u .

at least u went with the flow and evreything went well .

thank you

lolita and shy

I had a similar experience to YoungStud with the phone scenario and high energy. I also had the best time I have had in a long time, and most of that was just about hanging out with these two girls.

They are both very beautiful in body and mind, and they will do their best to make sure you get what you came for, and they have major assets and skills in that regard. Forget any fantasy you might bring that you are their one and only, but if you want the reality of having two very hot young women at your side who want you to get off, you will be more than satisfied.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.