Sign in to follow this  

Veronica Franco

I met with this lovely lady a couple nights ago at her upscale downtown location. She has a sweet demeanour and is warm and friendly. She also has that sweet french canadian accent that drives me wild. Being the gentleman that I am, I had to tell her this.

She greeted me wearing a lovely evening dress and heels..mmmm with soft kisses. While chatting about her first trip to the Capital and her hometown of Montreal - I discovered we have similar tastes in sports (hockey, Go HABS) and french canadian movies and music. Could it be that after all my experiences and french kissing my belles that I am now french Canadian? Mais Oui ;-)

We shared some wine while continuing to learn a little more about each other. On her invitation we made our way to her bedroom. We continued to share kisses. We proceeded to help each other get more comfortable and continued the sensual, arousal of senses, body and mind.

We are at ease with each other, strangers becoming lovers at first sight after what seems like eternity apart.

Her eyes, her softness, her smile, her warm breath, her tongue, her accent, all combined, transforming me into a hopeless, helpless addict wanting more. More and more of lovely sweet Veronica.

On her request I am not sharing explicit details of our time together but let me say that the time shared was mutually enjoyed.

Overall, having seen Veronica once, I will describe my time as a TRUE girl friend experience. She is my dream girl, kind, caring, funny, witty, drop dead gorgeous - the kind of girl I am naturally attracted to!!! and would seriously fall for and take home to meet the family. I am still mesmerized from our time together.

Will I repeat YESSS!!! (Like you had to ask)!! :wink:

Help me for I can't get you out of my mind Veronica..

My name is Seymour and I am an addict. Is that so wrong?

Special thanks to the FrenchKiss staff (Sydney, Alex) for being so accommodating and professional in their customer service.

P.S. This is my addiction - effects of this drug may vary on another user!

Agency French Kiss Society
I would visit again
Agency French Kiss Society
I would visit again

Guest Ou**or**n

I saw her last night and agree wholeheartedly with your points. When I arrived she was watching hockey and was happy to see Toronto down 2-0 against the Ducks at the time. We had a great time together and she joined me for a shower after the encounter. As I was leaving she put on this little Habs t-shirt and sweat pants and I wanted her all over again. Great attitude and service - thanks FKS for sending her.

The problem with addiction is that you eventually need your fix again. I needed my fix of Veronica and decided to indulge again last night. It is always pleasant when everything aligns:

- no hassles in booking

- no red lights to slow you down

- no nonsense to put you in a bad mood

It is awesome spending time with someone I can connect with outside the bedroom. Like our first meeting, it was great being in the company of a fine looking lady sharing a

few laughs, life experiences and stories before indulging in more intimate sensual pleasures.

She is sweet, seductive, adventurous and sharing. Flowing kisses, tender caresses and shower play.

I prefer her being 20 minutes away instead of 2 hours. Until the next time we can still share our HNIC ritual - Go Habs! :mrgreen:

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this