Naomi at CMJ

I decided to go over to CMJ tonight to witness first hand the lastest hostest training, Naomi. I can tell you that if she follows all that Jasmin has taught her, this Lady is going to become a favorite and will be hard to get appointments with because she will book fast.

Naomi is very pretty, blondish hair color, nice smile , great legs (sorry Jasmin guess I wasn't paying attention to you the whole time) and a nice accent. She is most certainly a very beautiful lady. I would even say gorgeous. Go see her for a training duo while it last. Training week will be over soon. :-D

LS,

Thanks for the review. The expereince sounds like a lot of fun!

I just met Naomi (but not as a client - I was there to see another beautiful lady). Naomi is gorgeous, friendly and sweet! Amazing smile.

e

Yesterday I saw Naomi as part of a training duo. Damm is she cute! Very soft skin.

Repeat - always at CMJ.

S

Yesterday I saw Naomi as part of a training duo. Damm is she cute! Very soft skin.

Repeat - always at CMJ.

S

I was hoping to book the training duo - I have a thing for Zoey who was training Naomi. I missed out :-(

Well tonight was Halloween at CMJ so I decided I would pop over and say Hi. So I showed up and received a very warm greeting from Jasmin, as usual. Ladies were wearing nice costume and Jasmin just happen to mention that Naomi was free. Now that sure got my attention. I thought hey let's see how the training went since I was her first subject. Well I must say it went extremely well. Either Naomi is a very quick learner, has been studying hard, doing homework on a manequin or maybe all of those but you would never tell she just started this week. She handled the session like a pro. Lucky me, I even got the mirror room so I can now say not only her legs are gorgeous but her entire body is. It was really pleasant to look her in the eyes and she has a most beautiful smile which she kept on for the entire time I was with her. Naomi is a great addition to CMJ and will soon be in high demand. She has not lost her wonderful accent. It was really nice talking and listening to her.

Hmmm .... what should I say .....

No, no, no. No one should ever ever ever book Naomi.

except me :)

Good, that will keep them away!