Sexy Shiatsu?

I tried searching the forum for "shiatsu" and found nothing. I have run into several "asian" MA's but they all tend to be Chinese.

Does anyone know of a more Japanese style massage that may offer Shiatsu with a happy ending (and perhaps other options such as topless or nude?)

K

I had a shiatsu once.......but I hated the hair all over the place and they bark all the time.......:razz:

Guest hot_lyxxx

LMAO!!! Good one!:lol:

I had a shiatsu once.......but I hated the hair all over the place and they bark all the time.......:razz:

You beat me to it, wife has one of those things looks like a mop and runs around trying to trip you. Hey but to each there own!

Try mentioning this style massage to a Chinese lady and they will look at you like you are talking about the dog. I think you need to find a geisha girl for this experience.

As long as there's panting and licking I can deal with the hair and barking!!