Asian massage parlours

Hey everyone i think ive come down with yellow fever and have been unable to cure myself of this diesease Ive been to many asian massage parlours and spent hundreds of dollars (the figure is actually close to a grand) and ive always been dissapointed with the service and the beauty of the girls

Sooo basically I just want to know which of u fine gentelmen have ventured to a massage parlour with the masseuses being predominantly asian and have enjoyed your stay.

Thanks in advance.

Yes, there is Keisha and Pauline (both Thai) on St Joseph. Don't know the address. Right on the corner next to the circle.

Yes, there is Keisha and Pauline (both Thai) on St Joseph. Don't know the address. Right on the corner next to the circle.

I think this place disappeared with the rest of the places on St Joseph

I think this place disappeared with the rest of the places on St Joseph

yea I think it's gone as well there was a police raid apperently at least that's what I've been told by the masseuses in Ottawa.

Posted via Mobile Device

They appear to be back in business. Ad in the sun today.

would anyone care to share their experience there is it worth $$ I've got Asian on the brain and I need help guys!!

Posted via Mobile Device

These places get busted by LE because they regularly violate a number of laws. See:

http://ottawa.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20080917/OTT_Massage_Parlour_080917/20080917/?hub=OttawaHome

I think it's safe to assume most or all of them have women there who don't want to be there. Having sex with an unhappy woman who is being forced to work in the sex trade is definitely NOT my idea of a good time. You could also run the risk of being on the premises the next time the cops kick down the doors.

would anyone care to share their experience there is it worth $$ I've got Asian on the brain and I need help guys!!

Posted via Mobile Device

You see it everday in the News about girls being charged in places they dont want to be I think most of these places have some of this going on and for that I stay away from those places and the ones I have been to also make me want to stay away very low on service side just my 2 cents

go see Sarah at Magic Hands on Merivale near Carling. I reviewed her a few months back....great personality and perfect English(hard to find in Asian mps).

regarding the busts in Hull(Gatineau for you newbies to the area) ... I don't buy all the media about slave trade girls .... I hadn't been to all locations busted but the ones I had the honour of visiting were NOT that type of operation. I find it interesting only Asian parlours were hit when the old school locales were not.

regarding the busts in Hull(Gatineau for you newbies to the area) ... I don't buy all the media about slave trade girls .... I hadn't been to all locations busted but the ones I had the honour of visiting were NOT that type of operation. I find it interesting only Asian parlours were hit when the old school locales were not.

I'm with you there brother. I think the media and LE need to create hype like this to keep things on the dark side - the more drama they create the better. The moral majority just can't stand the fact that most ladies in this biz are in it for the money (and fun - but mostly because the money is good). And who knows maybe some of the more established MP's over there call in complaints (to specific locations) to run out the competition.

You guys should stop whistling in the dark. Bad stuff sometimes does happen. And it has nothing to do with the media or complaints from the competition. Check out this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5967

I'm with you there brother. I think the media and LE need to create hype like this to keep things on the dark side - the more drama they create the better. The moral majority just can't stand the fact that most ladies in this biz are in it for the money (and fun - but mostly because the money is good). And who knows maybe some of the more established MP's over there call in complaints (to specific locations) to run out the competition.

hey guys its me again with the same question as before but it seems this thread has taken a life of its own on the dire circumstances that some mp's face:neutral:.........but if anyone can share a place that they think is above and beyond any other asian mp id be thankful for any help :-D.

You guys should stop whistling in the dark. Bad stuff sometimes does happen. And it has nothing to do with the media or complaints from the competition. Check out this thread:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=5967

us guys???? this is a totally unrelated thread. if you wish to save every girl in this business who is out there for reasons other than herself you should spend you time helping them instead of taking the easy road posting here and trying to police this site.

r100rs