first time at CMJ

Guest gagagaga

I thought what better time to go join CMJ than on there Halloween party. I went through the sign-up process with Jasmine. This took a bit longer than expected, but I guess it is necessary for the club, so whatever. i then got to choose a girl for my intro session.

I decided to go with Nikki. She is tiny a super cute, and seemed a little more mature than the other girls (probably early 30's and the others seemed early 20's). Don't get me wrong the other girls were all super hot too, but sometimes I yearn for a woman as opposed to a girl.

The session was awesome...her body was amazing, the massage was great, the finish was shuddering...all in all...I couldn't have asked for more.

The club is really nice too. I would recommend CMJ to anyone.

And Nikki, thanks for a great "first time". I will definately return!!!

Niki is great--while it's true that she's older, she's extremely

comfortable with and good at what she does.

Posted via Mobile Device

I decided to go with Nikki. She is tiny a super cute, and seemed a little more mature than the other girls (probably early 30's and the others seemed early 20's). Don't get me wrong the other girls were all super hot too, but sometimes I yearn for a woman as opposed to a girl.

From what I was told, you are almost 10 years off. Not that it matters. Older women are hotttt!!

Esoterica is correct. I must say, though, that Niki is probably the closest thing to GFE that's possible without any sort of penetration.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have experienced Nikki myself and I have to say that she is great!. Not only does she know her stuff, she is a great conversationalist and makes you feel comfortable right away.

I have had the opportunity to visit CMJ a couple of times now, and I love it. The ladies are charming, talented and just a treat to be around. I have yet to lay eyes on a lady there that I wouldn't welcome a touch from! I hope the gentlemen in Ottawa know how lucky they are!

Catherine