An absolute success

Wow is all I can really say about our Halloween party yesterday.... what an amazing day. I want to thank everyone who came out, and there was alot of you (even though many of you chickened out and came dressed in your civies rather then a halloween costume...lol). The winner of the free 30 minutes was the member who came as the Mexican. Congrats.

All of the ladies had a blast and we will definitely be doing it again next year.

Our 1 year anniversary as CMJ is just around the corner so we will be having another party for that... as well, a few people yesterday asked myself and Niki about renting out CMJ for private Christmas parties; Niki and I think it's a great idea and we will be coming up with some packages and we will let you know soon what they are. If you (member's only) would like to have a private party at CMJ, please get in contact with either Jasmin or Niki.

Thank you again for helping make CMJ's 1st Annual Halloween Party an absolute success.:grin:

Guest gagagaga

Proud to say that I was there, and it was great. The girls all looked beautiful, the decorations were great and the service was amazing.

Thanks Jasmine and girls for the warm welcome (it was my first time there), and special thanks to Niki for so many obvious reasons!!!